Lots of spam

Mods, please remove these spam posts

Comments

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

I'd got a response from a mod other day and while they took care of it, the person in Korea doing this waits until they know there's probably no mods on thn just spams a bunch. They wait until those threads get deleted or blocked and then make new accounts.

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    I see this is going to be a reoccurring thing.

Sigh, time to go in and report for spam. (5 seems to be the magic number)
  • ACEvHEARTS
    Ugh, so frustrating. Wish there was a way to filter out spam accounts here. 
  • ACEvHEARTS
    I thought we had to validate our emails to even post?
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    what are they saying?  what do they want from us?  
  • Azgard12
    Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

Hold on, I'm going to learn some Korean real quick.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

It’s just the standard “go to this website so you can get your credit card and identity stolen!” Shtique. Nothing special

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Jack11803 said:

It’s just the standard “go to this website so you can get your credit card and identity stolen!” Shtique. Nothing special

Can't wait to met myself IRL. You think he likes video games?
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

They really need more mods.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited June 2018

Five pages of this...I thought you had to have your account verified to post here.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    If the post gets up to 5 Flags it gets removed from the forums so you can help with that I suppose. 😂
  • EpicFailTryHard
    i wonder how long that will go unchecked given the propensity for asinine behavior that is found here.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Star99er said:
    If the post gets up to 5 Flags it gets removed from the forums so you can help with that I suppose. 😂

myth busted.

• Krowplex
    Krowplex Member Posts: 46

I probably don't need to say this but I hope nobody clicks on their links, because it would encourage them to spam again. If nobody ever clicks on the links they will stop eventually. It's also probably sites that makes money with the number of clicks they receive. Don't encourage the behavior and they will go away. And to be honest I'm almost 85% sure it's not coming from only 1 person. Probably a group of salty korean survivors :lol: ... just kidding.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    Star99er said:

myth busted.

I think 5 and it gets hidden and flagged for a moderator probably in conjunction if it's other threads by same poster getting flagged.

• EpicFailTryHard
    good, maybe we can get those who are so enthusiastic about wasting the mod's time out of here.  i found that one just fine though.