The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pinhead voice lines have been removed?

In the latest patch notes it is stated that the Pinhead voice lines ("You opened the box, I came") have been removed.

It says "removed" too. Not disabled because of a bug or something, just straight up permanently removed.

The reason for this change is apparently a "complication with the audio files", as quoted from Behaviour themselves. I don't find this easy to believe, if there was a complication then this removal would be temporary.

I'm actually really disappointed. Not because I can't make any "I came" jokes, which are really childish and honestly just super unfunny.

I'm disappointed because his voice lines give this killer personality, a different feel, it just makes your experience overall better in a subtle way. And they are creepy.

Can Behaviour please explain this removal and not give just another dodgy excuse? My guess for now is that the license holders of Pinhead didn't want people making the I came jokes, so they asked for the voice lines to go. Please tell your community what's going on please.

Comments