The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is the update good?

HaunterofShadows
HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

I have heard almost no good about this update

Is the update good? 32 votes

Yes
18%
TapeKnotTatariue_j2007FobboSOMENINJANAMEGarlicRice 6 votes
Maybe
25%
TaigaUistreelAwkward_FiendChurchofPigVyne456GannTMTrickstaaaaaFoxy_Teltac 8 votes
No
56%
OnryosTapeRentalsmusstang62MrPenguinObscurityDragonInsaneCoasterIcewhisperLordRegalRobotfangirl67MadLordJackKatie_metBasementDwellerRK67DbD_EnjoyerVioletCrimesGamerEzraJustWhimsical[Deleted User]Liquiidz 18 votes

Comments

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    No

The new killer is unplayable, the rpd map is disabled again, the bugs with The Twins are back and i have reported a unbreakable pallet bug on the Gideon Meat Plant (wich just got back in the game).

This update is a mess.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    No

The game broke, so no. I wish we could have had another All Kill, where a bunch of fantastic changes and new perks come in and the only bug isn't that big of a deal.

The new killer is secondary at this point. I just want changes and playable game.

• No

There are a lot of new bugs and pinhead keeps disconnecting the game. I would rather this update not have released yet

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848
    Maybe

I plainly forgot that I was in my first match with Pinhead and he dced...

• Katie_met
    Katie_met Member Posts: 422
    edited September 2021
    No

Nope. Pinhead can't load into matches. RPD is disabled... again. Several maps are STILL disabled (rip Dead Dawg Saloon). I main survivor and have no intention of playing pinhead, however I escaped almost every match I played against him, with the exception of one, where I let him mori me because I wanted to see the mori. I would have escaped if I hadn't purposely let him kill me. Almost every post I've seen about pinhead has been talking about how weak he is.

And as per usual with a new update... bugs! So many bugs I've yet to discover! One bug I have discovered is when you're flicking through spectator mode, the sound of a generator being complete happens every time you switch. It's quite funny.

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789

The matchmaking might be nice, but Pinhead is unplayable.

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710
    No

Many new bugs

Dc while playing the new killer is also à bug

RpD disabled again

More bugs

Oh and SBMM will be added with this patch

So its à no for me, even tho playing Pinhead is kinda fun