How many game i need to lose

How many game i need to lose for my mmr to drop? Honestly yesturday night i prob lost 7 game in a row and i may have won 4 game max. Tonight i played again and i lost another 8 game in a row, 6 of them the survivor choose the map. Im getting tired of losing constantly its not fun and its like the game are close too im getting stomp.

Comments

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

We don't know yet what's considered winning/losing

You can also choose map

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

It depends on how high your mmr was.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

I understand what you mean. Most of my matches as killer has ended with 0k or 1k due to mostly getting survivors that are too strong for me and know how to loop far more than I do. I will then get what I perceive as a balanced match 2k, 3k or lesser occasions a full 4k then back to about 5-8 matches of being outplayed.

My survivor games seem to be fine and enjoyable though so maybe killers lose a lot less score than survivors do.

• MikeyIsHere
    MikeyIsHere Member Posts: 44

As killer its never specified in stone what counts as a win. You can get 4k in a short time while not getting any points, or its possible to still get brutal killer with little kills but high points.

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 567

As a survivor my games seem really well matched with survivors & killers who for the most part all high skill levels.

As a killer i've played 50 games as pig (played a total of 1 game with pig previously on xbox that I play on now & a handful on ps4 a few years back)

I'm finally getting around to adepting all killers I don't use so only playing pig perks, got completely destroyed in about 45 of the games virtually every game has high ranked survivors with meta perks & high value items & add on.

I still believe the new system is better long term but having to play who knows how many games with the 20 killers I don't use to get the system in the right place is certainly not a great experience.

• stormy_
    stormy_ Member Posts: 208

u must be reach highest rank ur efforts can handle ..

make new account.. ( smurf account) get 12 streak wins ... make new players survivors hate the game ;(

• stormy_
    stormy_ Member Posts: 208

have another topic.. about survivors

“ HOW MANY GAME SURVIVORS NEED TO LOSE “

lol

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 567

Finally picked up my adept pig tonight with a 12 hook 4k on haddonfield of all places took 61 games total survivors were still probably higher ranked than they should have been but I nailed a 3 gen straight across the middle of the map.