Sooo... December 20th Blogpost.. what is this?

@not_Queen
@Patricia

Can we get info about this?

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@Patricia said:
    It's a blogpost (text) on our forum but we can't disclose anything for now. You'll know more tomorrow around 2pm.
    Thanks

Hotfix soon?

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

@Patricia said:
    It's a blogpost (text) on our forum but we can't disclose anything for now. You'll know more tomorrow around 2pm.
    Thanks

Thx Patricia! :)

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@Patricia said:
    Thanks

But I have no patience. I cannot wait that long

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Patricia said:
    Thanks

So in other words we'll know soon™. 😁

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Isn't it the winter sale they posted in the news section ?
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Maybe it's a new free map! Merry Christmas! 
  • Hex_Flex
    Hex_Flex Member Posts: 132

I found this on a more reputable site...

"Dear people of the fog.

On September 14th, 2017, we regretfully made the decision to implement a new killer into the game, but completely forgot to give him ANY ultra rare add-ons to utilize

As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Leather Face will now actually have ultra rare add ons, we just now realized we forgot to give him ultra rare add ons, oops.

Merry Christmas

Team Behaviour"

• Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

@The_Crusader said:
    Found it leaked on another site...

"Dear people of the fog.

A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a perk into the game which has caused much upset and distress.

As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Decisive Strike will be pulled from the game effective immediately.

Merry Christmas

• Team Behaviour"

Mm
    Just like that!
    https://youtu.be/3WAOxKOmR90v

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Probably something underwhelming.

• TheGodfather
    TheGodfather Member Posts: 46
    Where you found that, mister Nightmare?
  • TheGodfather
    Not you...
    I asked @Th3Nightmare
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    edited December 2018

I got this from a guy who sells fake add-ons on the wrong side of the campfire

"Dear people of the fog.

When we forgot when, we regretfully made the decision to implement a cosmetic into the game which has caused much upset and distress.

As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Dwearder will be pulled from the game effective immediately.

Merry Christmas

Team Behaviour"

• Kuroyu
    Kuroyu Member Posts: 54

@lasombra1979 said:
    I got this from a guy who sells fake add-ons on the wrong side of the campfire

"Dear people of the fog.

When we forgot when, we regretfully made the decision to implement a cosmetic into the game which has caused much upset and distress.

As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Dwearder will be pulled from the game effective immediately.

Merry Christmas

Team Behaviour"

Finally. Pretty late right?

• TheGodfather
    Ok, thanks
  • pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 603

New dlc killer free (Barney the pink dinosaur)

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Am I the only one who is hyped for this. There is not even a reason to hype but I already am.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@Delfador said:
    Am I the only one who is hyped for this. There is not even a reason to hype but I already am.

What if it's just a post telling us they're going on break for a few weeks more to come in 2019 with happy holidays at the end?

That would suck. Hopefully we get one last hotfix today to lessen the issues while they are gone...

• Th3Nightmare

@Delfador said:

Hype for what? A little msg from Behaviour... said: Happy Holidays and Happy Christmas? Until January 10, enjoy the game.

• Th3Nightmare

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@Delfador said:

What if it's just a post telling us they're going on break for a few weeks more to come in 2019 with happy holidays at the end?

That would suck. Hopefully we get one last hotfix today to lessen the issues while they are gone...

It will be a message saying: Happy Holidays and Felid Christmas! Until January 10, enjoy the game.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Th3Nightmare said:

@Delfador said:

Hype for what? A little msg from Behaviour... said: Happy Holidays and Happy Christmas? Until January 10, enjoy the game.

This is why I said there was no reason...

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Where is this?
  • Th3Nightmare
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Thanks, I'm assuming  they'll post it here on the forums 
  • I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    edited December 2018

So what's this all about then?
    I seen never-mind

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

@WalterWh1te said:

@I_am_Negan said:

There you go. You would have guessed today is a patch for the most significant bugs before they go on vacation? WRONG!

Optimisation is an "AN ONGOING PROCESS"...

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/36658/tech-efforts-unreal-engine-optimization-dedicated-servers#latest

Yeah I checked it
    thanks

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

@I_am_Negan said:

There you go. You would have guessed today is a patch for the most significant bugs before they go on vacation? WRONG!

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/36658/tech-efforts-unreal-engine-optimization-dedicated-servers#latest

So audio is their top priority. Good to know, it's hard as killer with no footsteps, no breathing and music pounding in your ear. This affects gameplay so I'm glad it will hopefully be one of the first things addressed.

Optimization...yeah there are a lot of upset console players right now. Sucks it seems to have been delayed but hopefully in spring there is an improvement. Its important they fix the crashes that everyone is mentioning asap though.

Good roadmap. Just a bit gutted that they didn't mention the DS nerf 😋
  • Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

@WalterWh1te said:

@I_am_Negan said:

Well to be fair. They aren't witchmasters. Work is done when it's done. The blogpost was at least kinda informal about how they intend to optimize the game and what their roadmap is for that.
    I didn't expect to hear more about that. Mostly because that's the reality of things.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I got this from a very reliable source:

"Dear people of the fog.

A little over a year ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a perk into the game which has caused much upset and distress.

As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Fire Up will be pulled from the game effective immediately.

Merry Christmas

• Team Behaviour"
    Fire Up is so OP, pls nerf
  • TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599
    edited December 2018

@TheBean said:
    I found this on another site...

"Dear people of the fog.

A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a feature into the game which has caused much upset and distress.

As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Survive With Friends will be pulled from the game effective immediately.

Merry Christmas

Team Behaviour

You don't actually want SWF to be removed......right? I understand the frustrations. Trust me, I play more killer than survivor, but why would you ever want to take away the option of playing this game online with friends? I enjoy playing survivor with friends and so do many others. Anyone who advocates for it to be removed is just immature and taking the game too seriously.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

@TheMidnightRidr said:

@TheBean said:

"Dear people of the fog.

A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a feature into the game which has caused much upset and distress.

As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Survive With Friends will be pulled from the game effective immediately.

Merry Christmas

Team Behaviour

You don't actually want SWF to be removed......right? I understand the frustrations. Trust me, I play more killer than survivor, but why would you ever want to take away the option of playing this game online with friends? I enjoy playing survivor with friends and so do many others. Anyone who advocates for it to be removed is just immature and taking the game too seriously.

There is a mode called KYF fyi

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Might_Oakk said:

@TheMidnightRidr said:

@TheBean said:

"Dear people of the fog.

Merry Christmas

Team Behaviour

There is indeed a mode called KYF that doesn't award blood points or Iridescent shards or Devotion levels just fyi.

But if you ant to drive away most of the player base then I'm sure you and the rest like you are willing to pay the difference in money BHVR will lose.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Just a joke thread peeps.

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

@Might_Oakk said:

@TheMidnightRidr said:

@TheBean said:

"Dear people of the fog.

Merry Christmas

Team Behaviour

I'm aware, but do you know how buggy it is, first of all? It's nearly impossible to have a regular game in it. Additionally, not everyone likes playing against their friends, rather they would like to play WITH their friends against a matchmade opponent.