Spawn next to killer.

I just played a game where it spawned me literally right next to a blight. The 360 camera was still spinning when I was getting hit. How is this possible? I've been playing this game since it released in 2016 and never seen or heard of this.

Comments

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

some ppl can load in faster than you. ive been tbagged by crossplay claudettes while in 3rd person.

• BigDickCheney
    BigDickCheney Member Posts: 20

That's what's strange I have fiber. And I soon as I spawned he was standing next to me and when camera was doing 360 he started hitting me..I've never seen anything like it

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245

I've never seen this until a few weeks ago. I spawned into Lery's and I was like.. oh hey teammate...... nope it was Legion LOL. We kinda looked at one another for 1.275 seconds and then I booked it hahaha.

• Neamy
    Neamy Member Posts: 359

I've noticed when I use lethal and see everyone spawns that sometimes 1 or 2 survivors will just stand still for like 3 or more seconds, I kinda figured that was them still loading up, and this would confirm it

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

I've had it happen twice, where the Killer was right in front of me as I spawned in. He, a Billy both times, just nodded at me, revved his chainsaw and took off across the map. Both matches ended up being pretty fun overall.

One of the problems though is that some Twitch Streamers will purposely pretend they are still spawning in, then wait for the Killer to come by. Sometimes they DC if the Killer downs/hooks them, or else you can get some spicy comments in Post-Game. I think it's some form of passive-aggressive trolling on their part, or maybe it's a Challenge from their viewers. And yes, I have seen it happen, and had it told to me in Pre-Game Chat that this is exactly what they were going to do on a couple occasions.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

Never had it happen to me but if a survivor spawned next to me I would hit them and let them run off. It's hardly fair to down them in this case.