What's the dumbest build to troll your friends?

Cutiaddu
Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

I'm all ears, suggest the builds for survivor and killer focused around trolling.

A killer build could be a dumb one, not necessarily good, just dumb for trolling

Comments

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I think tier 1 bond is 20m, or the same distance as pebble

Red herring ofc 

Deception if you know they're using lockers

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

Second wind, inner strength, self care, and no mither

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Please don't do this with solo q :(.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140
    edited September 2021

Deadhard to make them take the hit, bond to find them, iron will to lose the killer when you bring him to them then i'd put in pebble or something else.

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402
  • KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,851

Damn, you almost had a 100…replace “We’ll Make It” with Second Wind, Poised, or Resurgence. 😆

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,851

By being completely useless perk wise- maybe you’ll get a good chuckle out of them when you tell them you have the new meta, post game. Just something different to troll after you’ve exhausted all meme builds in game. Save this one for last.

• Komi
    Komi Member Posts: 364

Aftercare/Red Herring/Diversion (Pebble.)

Unhook your friends and then toss a killer notification their way. If theyre currently next to you on a generator, run to a locker and wait for the killer to come chase them off.

For single perk shenanigans, Technician will allow you to hold M1 forever.

• Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 747

Rancor, Make your choice, Nemisis, Furtive Chase. I call this Rancor Roulette.

Hex: Plaything, Hex: The Third Seal, Thanatphobia, whatever else you want but Sloppy Butcher might be best, haven't tried it yet. No name for this, but I've been using the first three Perks on Pinhead while I level up fro his Perks and it's been fun.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Red herring, repressed alliance, bond. And my absolute favorite, technician. Bring a toolbox to go with technician to absolutley destroy the gens.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

If you just want to be a complete jerk, self preservation, bond, urban evasion, self care.

Killer find you? Run them to another survivor and make them take the hit and saunter off to self care. Also, never go for the unhook.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Bond, Diversion, Red Herring, Self Preservation or Self-Care (heal in their face)

Deception over Red Herring could work if you know they have a tendency to hide in lockers :3

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

Play badham preschool and have all survivors bring no mither, unbreakable, breakout, and head on and play a bloodied blueprint to spawn basement in shack all with sabo toolboxes and just keep running to the downstairs of the school and head on the killer and make sure to keep going down in the downstairs and continually break each other out and just keep running back downstairs lol it's pretty hysterical

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,955

no Mither, Selfcare, mettle of man, Object of obsession

• lordfart
    lordfart Member Posts: 538

OoO + Bond and follow them everywhere

• Ludicris
    Ludicris Member Posts: 244
    edited September 2021

Survivor;

• I'm Over Here; Blast Mine, Flashbang, Red Herring, Head On
    • Stalker; Urban Evasion, Fixated, Breakout, Diversion and a Key with Blood Amber
    • Mid Chase Healer; Second Wind, Inner Strength, Dance With Me, Lithe and a Med-Kit with Syringe or R.Map/Map with Twine.
    • Diversion

Killer;

• Meme; Mad Grit, Iron Grasp, Agitation, Blood Warden
    • Gone To Kill Your Friends; Dark Devotion, Hex: Plaything, Play With Your Food, Tinkerer
    • Everyone Exposed; Distressing, Hex: Devour Hope, Haunted Grounds, Starstruck
    • What's Your Statuses?; Blood Echo, Hex: The Third Seal, Mindbreaker, Sloppy Butcher
    • Totem Annihilation (Get it? Total Annihilation); Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Huntress Lullaby, Hex: Hex Thrill of The Hunt, Hex: Undying
  • HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 377

Bring For The People without telling them you're bringing it. Pick them up from the ground right in front of the killer and watch them panic.

This will most likely end up with both of you on the ground but it's very funny.