I have been thinking about trying basement bubba...

Yords
Yords Member Posts: 5,781

I just think it will be really funny.

But is it fun as the bubba? I always think it is hilarious to see.

Comments

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939

In my experience, most survivors don't find it funny. So expect loads of salt, disconnects, people killing themselves on the hook etc.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Aren’t those the only reason why anyone would ever want to play basement bubba?

no one can find this playstyle engaging, interesting or fun after all..

• Sweet_Tour
    Sweet_Tour Member Posts: 558

Do it I know I am Amigo. I'm gonna face camp till all survivors have realized why playing where you have no control is not fun

• Komi
    Komi Member Posts: 364

Make sure you bring snacks (hotdogs, marshmallows) and something to watch/listen to in the background while you enjoy your stay in the basement. It can be fun seeing how they decide to handle it, such as suicide rushing it with BT.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

If you're gonna do basement bubba, commit. Nothing kills the fun/funny like someone who leaves their territory.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

You could try something different like basement Legion. The options to getting bullied are limitless.

• BabuDweet
    BabuDweet Member Posts: 556

you should protect the basement chest, I've seen people doing that and it's so funny

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Basement bubba is always just people wanting to make others mad. that's it.

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

People who enjoy this have issues

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

The gameplay is not particularly fun, the messages you get? Pretty top tier. Had someone false report me, and I reported him to Playstation for a message. It is hilarious to me that the little snitch will do nothing to me, but my report was validated. Not only did I dominate him in game, but I beat him at his own rat scheming.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

Basement bubba is what you pick when you want to play killer in DBD but want to do 2 other things at the same time, and end game chat is allways fun to read.

• Sakurra
    Sakurra Member Posts: 1,046

Tbh I was the thinking about the same thing. But not to make a habit of it.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

It's boring and stopped being funny around 7168 years ago. But give it a try. Maybe it's your cup of tea. The only funny Bubba meme is basement chest defender imo as people often mess around with you and will go down to even touch the chest.

I remember watching Umbra play survivor against a chest defender and the entire team made it their goal to open that chest. She even DS'd him to get back to the chest. Obviously everyone died but it was one of the most hilarious chest defender Bubba matches I've ever seen.

• Bravobro
    Bravobro Member Posts: 167

I love bubba basement. It IS a vacation.

• PhantomChimera
    PhantomChimera Member Posts: 668
    edited September 2021

It is pretty funny. A couple of times I have sacrificed three survivors by doing it. Usually I get two. I don't think I have ever gotten all 4. I usually don't read end game chat however I do on this occasion. I don't respond I just read. It can be a mood lifter, :P

Post edited by PhantomChimera on
  • xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

It’s really boring to play IMO, but I guess the only way you’ll find out if you enjoy it is to try it.

• Pukenplag
    Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454

It can be really fun if they do come down stairs. I personally like doing it every now and then. It's guaranteed ez kills, makes me feels evil and gives me free salty juice.

• It's fun if you want easy kills, and since there's grades now you don't really need to worry about ranking down.