I seriously hate using and facing dead hard

jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,628
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

It's hit detection even though i press the button to attack and see it make contact just because some presses the button right after it doesn't count in the slightest. Then when I use it I get hit and down constantly.

Comments

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

The threat of it is the most annoying part for me. Not knowing whether a survivor has it, no knowing when I get to swing after hugging their ass. It's 3/4 dead hards in every single game. Just tiresome.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

If you quickly nod up, you can trick a lot of survivors into using it early and not having the missed swing cooldown. Also Wraith can smack his bell to the same effect.*

*Results may vary.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

I don’t mind going against it. It’s just when I use DH, it kicks me back to the location i pressed A.

• Triadequinaxor
    Triadequinaxor Member Posts: 213

annoying cause u have to play like everyone has it

• Voodoo_Thirsty
    Voodoo_Thirsty Member Posts: 522

Used it like twice and stashed it right away.

It's a terrible perk, not to mention selfish. You could equip BT and keep your team alive for longer instead of having DH.

Problem is, people are too afraid to lose a chase and they think it's necessary to abuse an already terrible perk to the max.

As killer, it's like the easiest perk to bait. Just get super close and see them DH like a meter away and smack. Survivors need to stop relying on this stupid perk and learn to actually win chases.

• knight_killer
    knight_killer Member Posts: 54

Dead hard is one of the best exhaustion perks in the game when you use it wrong (for distance). As killer waiting for two seconds while they're injured does not really hurt the chase much. I can probably count on my hand the amount of times I've used dead hard to legitimatelly dodge a hit.