Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I can't with trickster anymore I just can't

Leachy_Jr
Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

It baffles me how a killer can be this bad, it's actually funny. Mald thread inc

I've tried so much to make Trickster work, almost every perk combo that's viable, every playstyle, every add on combination, every add on comboed with every playstyle comboed with viable perks.

None of it works, he's just such a bad killer that nothing can save him against a team with half a brain. They've had over 5 years of designing killers and they let trickster sit in the state he's in even after like what? 4 major patches for him?

Trapper is better, 1 common add on makes him work. Not well by any means, hence why trapper is still the 2nd worst in the game, but it makes him work. Trickster has nothing.

Old clown was better, PTB ghostie with double CD was better. continue.

If anybody knows how to VPN a PS4 over to NA so I can get survivors with the combined IQ of room temperature please tell me. I love this killer but he's just so bad I can't be arsed losing literally every game because of how bad he is and because of his controls on console.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Sakurra
    Sakurra Member Posts: 1,046

I could not agree more

• Impose
    Impose Member Posts: 400

bUt HeS gOoD iN tHe 1v1

• I was gonna disagree but then i saw you are playing on PS4. I play on PC but i have tried trickster with a controller and yeah it's a LOT more difficult. I hope they realise that and can remedy it in some way

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Yeah what the others are saying. With M&K he's fine. It's time they gave console players that option

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Console woes. Sucks to hear

On PC I find he's tolerable, not exactly amazing but tolerable and def fun to play

• Triadequinaxor
    Triadequinaxor Member Posts: 213
    edited September 2021

He completely demolished us, in hawkins, loop cant stop with his knife spamming

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

As others have said he’s pretty much unplayable on console. On PC he’s bad but viable

• woundcowboy
    woundcowboy Member Posts: 1,994

What’s funny is that’s not even true. There are way too many ways survivors can totally shut down his power.

• Impose
    Impose Member Posts: 400

Oh believe me. I know. I think trickster is an abomination. I'm just echoing what the dingbats say top ######### kek.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
    edited September 2021

He's okay on PC, but holy he is downright AWFUL on console. I tried him with a controller, and playing him on controller was the worst experience of playing DBD, and that was on 60fps, it would be 100 times worse on last gen.

Just wait till you try him on mobile though, oh my god it's so horrible.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Aww come on now, All these NA streamers are just really really good killers. It has nothing to do with the ability of the survivors they face /s

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

They need to stop designing killers that were made for PC players anyway.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

If you playing on controller, then dont even bother with him. Trickster is one of those PC only killers and I dont think it will change anytime soon.

Dont be a masochist and play someone else, its not worth it

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452

He is not even bottom tier not even close but if he is countered correctly he is gonna struggle