Another thread about Pinhead and SBMM

Well,

I know that Pinheads voice removal was due to technical issues.

But there are some points, that this is not true:

1. If this is true, why isn´t it fixed in the last update? There wasn´t even an info about that, like: "We are still working on the voice lines of The Cenobite. Until the bugs are fixed, the voice lines remain removed"
  2. Why aren´t the mods allowed to comment or tell something about this problem. They aren´t even allowed to say, that this is a technical issue. Where is the transparency?
  3. Why are you deleting discussions in this forum. A few days ago, I saw a discussion about the leaked SBMM formula, but after an hour or two, it was deleted, I got an error message. (I know this is another topic, but I want to mention it too!)

I think Behaviour is embarrassed about the memes (He came, you know?) and the license holder is against the funny memes about the scary cenobite.

I think Behaviour should be transparent about this. If they keep this tactic they do now , the reputation of Behaviour would go down drasticaly (I dont want to mention the SBMM, but pssst... same tactic, hiding the ranks in the test, countless people, complaining about it. And after the testing they say, it was 99% balanced. Bullshit!)

I know this post will change nothing and maybe it will be deleted, but everyone who reads this will know...

Have a nice day :)

The_Hunter (playing since the beta, the one you get the key by linking the game to friends)

Comments