Ultra Rare Item from Chest?

I was opening a chest expecting a party starter because I got 4 in a row, and then I unexpectedly got a Rainbow Map. Did they make Ultra Rare Items available from chests in the event?

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Yup. Survivors are pulling purple keys out of chests all the time now.

Really shafts killers but then that's no surprise.
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

I only got grey medkits and toolboxes. >_>

• Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994

Purple items are always a possibly in chests, and the current event the chance of getting them has increased. The same thing was done last year, so this is nothing new and is expected.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    edited December 2018

Level up a kille once and you get like 4-5 chances to get Mori’s per a level. It’s not quite the same and a random gifting of mori’s and add ones for a killer of choice would be rad. But I think the mori count is well worth leveling.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Kaelum said:

Purple items are always a possibly in chests, and the current event the chance of getting them has increased. The same thing was done last year, so this is nothing new and is expected.

Yeah that’s all good and stuff except the part where a Skeleton Key isn’t a purple item 
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220

Level up a kille once and you get like 4-5 chances to get Mori’s per a level. It’s not quite the same and a random gifting of mori’s and add ones for a killer of choice would be rad. But I think the mori count is well worth leveling.

Yeah, my clown has 35 ebony moris.... Guessing he really wants fingers this holiday ;)