SBMM, Hackers, and Console Lag (Problem Rant)

I feel like this post might get me in trouble but, I'm gonna go with it.

Devs I gotta question this Why? Just why?

People were requesting for rank reset rewards and did we get them? Yes we did a nice reward for climbing up the ranks 250k bloodpoints great that's awesome. Combine both sides 500k points that's awesome.

Who was requesting SBMM I don't recall anyone requesting that. This is gonna hurt your game unless you take it away it's hurt Call Of Duty and other games that've enabled it. A lot of players like to mess around in this game some like to play seriously but what about the people that want to meme they can't because they're MMR is high and they're getting very good squads that are running the same meta perks over and over again the same with Killer running the same meta perks.

You could look at Friday The 13th for example that never had SBMM because it was a fun little horror game that was a tribute to the franchise and fans enjoyed it while it lasted.

So why give us SBMM when there's been an increase amount of Hackers that need to be dealt with you end up banning people that aren't hacking and just let the real ones go crazy without punishment.

There's also from what I've heard, console lag that's still in the game since the Resident Evil chapter and you give us SBMM instead.

I really wanna continue with this game and enjoy it. There's still so many stuff I want to see in the game like more License Chapters, Lore, New Gameplay Elements, etc I wanna support this game but, I can't have fun playing most the killers because they can't compete with the higher teams.

If you listen to the community than what you should say is hey are fans aren't liking this let's go back to are old matchmaking, fix the hacker issue, the console lag, etc.

This post might get banned or deleted maybe but, we'll see what happens hope the game rises from this dark era.

Comments