Does SBMM consider Perks?

Options

I do wish SBMM considers Perks.

Like the Nurse that easily gets 4K with no Perks is obviously better than the Nurse who has Ruin, Tinkerer and Undying and still got the 4K. Am I the only one who don't want Higher Bracket SBMM to be a sweat fest?

As Killer:

As Survivor:

I'm assuming people are getting carried by their perks. I know that using your perks at the right moment is considered Skillful but facing the same perks every game is getting stale.

I'm just a simple player who wants to have fun! I don't want to sweat every god dang game facing a Good Team of survivors or a Strong Killer with the Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer, Always bringing the best perks they can!

Comments

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

Dude she had bamboozle...

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314
    Options

No it doesn't

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,393
    Options

So for your suggestion, you couldnt access your loadout after starting the match search?

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,179
    Options

I doubt it, otherwise they'd probably lock perks once you hit the search button.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I don't think it does, because you can change your loadout after you have found a lobby. It's just the killer skill.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    Options

So you hate meta perks being used and think it should lower their mmr but dont mention things like maps, the map rng, survivor items and spawns etc. Which massively effect how the game can play out.

Some games I use ruin and it's gone before I can get there, other games iv used devour and undying and lost them both instantly due to bad totem spots. Would the game take that into account?

Fact is people will use what works, what they like and what helps them. That's for both sides, how about we just buff the 90odd useless perks so the meta doesnt feel the only choice in high mmr

• Grimzy
    Grimzy Member Posts: 219
    Options

Devs literally stated escapes / survives are not counted at all...

• PhantomChimera
    PhantomChimera Member Posts: 666
    edited September 2021
    Options

Developers are probably laughing every time some says something similar to this. Especially those sitting in front of computers looking at the SBM source code. I know I would be.

I don't code much anymore however I do make fake paranormal videos and photos and I know I am laughing to myself every time someone argues with me when I tell them it is real.

Same general type of thing here. Can be pretty amusing when the consumer, end user, recipient and so forth thinks they know more about something than those who created it.

Post edited by PhantomChimera on
  • MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    edited September 2021
    Options

It doesn't need to. The point is to get both of those nurses out of the general pop, and it doesn't matter what their regular builds are because both of them stomp all over everyone.

High MMR is supposed to be a sweatfest. That's the point. If you don't want to be there, don't sweat. Because it's not a measure of skill, it's a measure of how much you win against average players.

• D3spair
    D3spair Member Posts: 713
    Options

I was a survivor when the Killer was Oni, my point is at the higher ranks it's just the same perks again and again.

• ggallinftw
    ggallinftw Member Posts: 351
    Options

It's a less complex system than the emblem system so.... no.