Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

SBMM is actually trash

Myla
Myla Member Posts: 1,551

Holy #########.

Been getting garbage teammates since my road to Iridescent and it's been a hellish experience but finally last night I finally got good teammates repeatedly. Next time I played? Garbage teammates again with self care, hides in lockers when terror radius pops.

What the ######### is this even? At this point ranks are better.

Comments

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806

I thought this at first, but now that I've played with it a bit I find it more bearable. In my killer games I no longer feel like I have to tunnel just to have a chance, and my survivor games have a good mix of average, competent, and fantastic survivors that don't always overwhelm the killer by doing all gens in 5 mins or less.

Again, I hated it at first, but maybe try to give it a little more time. Sorry your games haven't been going well. :(

• Myla
    Myla Member Posts: 1,551

Bro I've been grinding away for days now what the ######### kind of time do I have to give this garbage sbmm to work like previously? It's trash.

• panaku
    panaku Member Posts: 23

hey i rather go against these people then the one i get .... full swf sweat all game that gens rush the hell out of this game.... 1 hook 3 gens done all night all the time ... no fun.. this game is dead.... i wonder how people still play this game when the dev dont listen to the community