Pig Buff Ideas

Salty_Pearl
Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

The Pig's RBTs need buffs so, here's some ideas that I have.

• Survivors cannot get the RBT off unless their trap is activated.
  • Survivors will get an instant game over if they have a trap on and go through the hatch.
  • Increase the distance between the Jigsaw Boxes (I just had a game where they all spawned on the same side of the map.)
  • The Jigsaw Box skillchecks need to be harder.

That's all the ideas that I have, let me know what you think of them and if you have buff ideas of your own.

Comments

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

I think those ideas are good.
    She really do needs a small buff and I think that could make her a little better.

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149

@Krueger1428 I think any killer who can get pallet looped (except huntress & billy) should get a small buff at least. Some killers do need a big buff (like Freddy),but I agree with salty_pearl's ideas.

• Krueger1428
    Krueger1428 Member Posts: 76
    Freddy needs more than a buff at this point, he needs a rework of sorts. Also, this guys Pig ideas are way to extreme and would run the risk of making her op. 
  • Krueger1428
    edited June 2018
    In the entire time the Pig has been out, I've never once played against one who has played correctly. All they do is tunnel people with traps on their heads, and camp hooks/boxes crouched. Yay. How fun!
  • VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

I've been against pigs who didn't do that...I think we usually get out

So how do you play her "correctly"?

• Krueger1428
    Then you're very lucky. Every Pig my friends and I see, plays like garbage. No matter the rank.
  • RagingRealm
    RagingRealm Member Posts: 70

@MineAntoiya said:

I've been against pigs who didn't do that...I think we usually get out

So how do you play her "correctly"?

After you place a RBT on someone, you should ignore them until they get it off since they're not going to be doing gens anyways so you can use that lost gen time to go after other people. Most pigs I see simply tunnel the first person they get a trap on however which just completely nullifies the ability's usefulness.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    In the entire time the Pig has been out, I've never once played against one who has played correctly. All they do is tunnel people with traps on their heads, and camp hooks/boxes crouched. Yay. How fun!
    I find that ironic because Pig is one of the few killers I won’t tunnel with 😂.
  • Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138

@Salty_Pearl said:
    The Pig's RBTs need buffs so, here's some ideas that I have.

• Survivors cannot get the RBT off unless their trap is activated.
    • Survivors will get an instant game over if they have a trap on and go through the hatch.
    • Increase the distance between the Jigsaw Boxes (I just had a game where they all spawned on the same side of the map.)
    • The Jigsaw Box skillchecks need to be harder.

That's all the ideas that I have, let me know what you think of them and if you have buff ideas of your own.

Honestly decrease the timer by 15-20 seconds 30 seconds wouldn't work because 2:00 + tampered timer equals 1:30 not enough time to get the trap off unless rng is on your side so about 15-20 seconds would be good so you would have 2:15 or 2:10 to get it off and I agree with your ideas as well.

• Krueger1428
    Star99er said:
    I find that ironic because Pig is one of the few killers I won’t tunnel with 😂.
    I'm glad to hear that! ^_^
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    The RBT isn’t what needs fixing generally. Only changes they need are not being able to use the hatch with it on their head and boxes shouldn’t be shown to survivors until it’s activated at least. I can’t believe it’s been this long and they still haven’t fixed her charge yet. Her charge and crouch is on the edge of worthless unless you’re against rank 20 idiots. This also leads to her getting way less BP for deviousness. Her crouched viewpoint needs to be brought up higher to match her actual height. Second, her charge needs to have no sound indicator, it defeats the entire purpose. That or make the roar sound cause exhaustion in an a radius near her so they can’t just sprint burst away. Also, fix surveillance...it makes deja vu look good. 
  • robin
    robin Member Posts: 149

@Krueger1428 said:
    The Pig doesn't need a buff, she needs a nerf to the following. 

• She should NOT be able to see her boxes. All it does is entice her to tunnel a person who's already not working on gens. It's stupid and irritating. 

• Her lunge (not her dash attack) is a bit too much, it hardly ever actually makes contact and still gets a hit. Something is off with the hitbox.

• Her terror radius while crouched should not give her Insideous. Shrink her terror radius, absolutely. Make it completely disappear while also giving her a dash. No, just no.

no way any killer needs a nerf they're already ######### except nurse

• Krueger1428
    Disagree
  • MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    The only buffs the Pig needs are the ability to not see Jigsaw boxes unless the Trap has started. 
  • MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    The Pig doesn't need a buff, she needs a nerf to the following. 

* She should NOT be able to see her boxes. All it does is entice her to tunnel a person who's already not working on gens. It's stupid and irritating. 

* Her lunge (not her dash attack) is a bit too much, it hardly ever actually makes contact and still gets a hit. Something is off with the hitbox.

* Her terror radius while crouched should not give her Insideous. Shrink her terror radius, absolutely. Make it completely disappear while also giving her a dash. No, just no.
    No, just no. The Pig doesn’t need a nerf, regardless if she tunnels you, that’s not her fault or yours. There is times where tunneling may just have to happen. Her lunge length is more of a bug, but yes it is long. Keep the insidious. For a killer who’s power doesn’t help in a chase it makes no sense to even nerf her. 
  • Krueger1428
    Way to abuse the flags by the way. You seriously marked my comment as abuse when I said the Pig needed a nerf? Real mature.
  • Vinnie
    Vinnie Member Posts: 11

Why would the Pig need a buff? She already has the stealth lounge. The traps are just extra. Does anyone really rely on the bear traps other than to slow down the survivor team while they're searching for the key? It's more like a Ruin kind of thing than an actual strategy to get survivor traps to go off.