Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Legion kind of screwed me with the Ranking system

So I haven't played since the last season and I just started playing again on the 13th of this month and started fresh. Not being on for a month made me really rusty as Killer and when Legion came out I was playing them only because I wanted to get good as the new Killer since it has problems. Well I ranked up too fast because I can 2 pip almost every game if I'm decent, decent. So the moment I started playing other killers I realized that I am still not that good, I am still rusty, playing Legion was playing on easy mode and boosted me but now I'm at a rank that is far above my skill level with other killers. All I can do now is just practice and suck until I get better again, fluctuating between ranks and slowly climbing the ranks.

I really wish we didn't have a ranking system lol Legion makes it too easy to maipulate since it is based on points and not actual skill. You can argue it's skill but Legion requires no real skill. If Legion was actually good and was fixed then yeah I wouldn't feel bad about this, I would just play Legion and I'd be fine. Anyway, complaint over.

Comments

• FujinRaijin
    FujinRaijin Member Posts: 72

Rank means practically nothing after you're in the greens. I feel no difference between R10, R5 or R1, it's a placebo or a non-connection you make based on luck.