If there was a mode with two killers, which combos would be most busted or interesting?

Topic title. I want y'all to get your theorycrafting hats on for this one, I'm sure there would be tons of unexpected interactions given the cast and their various abilities.

Just off the top of my head: Plague with Oni. Don't cleanse and stay broken, feed Oni his super mode. Cleanse to avoid Oni steamrolling you, feed Plague her super mode.

A funny one which came to mind was also the idea of Myers and Deathslinger sticking together in a trial. Deathslinger spears and reels in Survivors, but doesn't actually take his hit until the very last second. He actually is primarily fishing for his buddy, who could then stalk them at point-blank for the entire duration of Slinger's chain hold.

Comments

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Nurse + Doc would imo be the most busted combo.

Doc protects the best 3 gen with shocking only while nurse has free reign to kill everyone.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Two Bubbas with Bamboozle

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Rambo

Exposed

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 277

oni and legion, one constantly feeds the others power.

• Legion and doctor <nothing happens during the game>

Huntress and Trickster

Ghostface and spirit <punishes survivor who try to hide or loop or hold w>

Hag and trapper <wombo combo trapper sets them up, hag knocks em down>

Twins and Twins <Goodluck staying on your feet for longer than ten seconds>

pyramid head and nurse <total destruction>

Nurse and spirit <Cannot loop, hide, or hold w>

Blight and huntress

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

Lol imagine nemesis and pinhead together with the zombies and chain hunt to deal with on top of the killers themselves, or nurse with pinhead would also be a nightmare

• R2k
    R2k Member Posts: 1,069

I think entire idea 2v8 is broken. Game balance isn't very good and it will be more broken.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Legion would become one of the best killers. Pair Legion with a Nurse or Blight or Twins or Oni or Huntress or Slinger or PH or god forbid Spirit with them. Basically any killer who used to need 2 hits to down now only needs 1. I think Legion would be better than Plague because of the info he provides assuming you can KWF and he injures people MUCH faster which with like a nurse or blight is better than them being injured for the rest of the game and legion can injure them for the rest of the game more or less. Chaining a lot of stabs would be massively easier if there is 8 survivors.Worst killer probably ghostface since he doesnt change at all.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

I wonder if this would be more broken or more balanced. I think the idea of having a Killer buddy with whome I can communicate sounds pretty interesting.

The most broken combination would be a strong territorial Killer and a strong chasing killer. Imagin Trapper setting up a 3 gen on one side of the map and then a Deathslinger who brings him the downed survivors with Agitation and Iron Grip. One goes hunting and can not loose because the other is guarding the generators.

The best combination for this would probably be Nurse and Hag, Spirit and Hag, Blight and Hag or Deathslinger and Hag. Simply because Hag is the strongest defensive Killer when could set up her web and Nurse, Spirit, Blight and Slinger have the best chase. Out of those I would opt for Blight or Nurse and Hag, because Blight/Nurse has some of the best map mobility and can even pressure some other generators.

• LordXzavior
    LordXzavior Member Posts: 15

Legion and doctor <nothing happens during the game>

Deep wounds and madness tier 3 means Legion's power will have it's lethality boosted tremendously.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

Doc+any of the snowball killers. Doc could provide necessary information that would make them nigh-impossible to escape, even as a much larger team of survivors. He can also simply just shut down the loops for his partner to easily clean up, it would be massively busted.