We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Is Spirit even that common to go against anyway???

I have come across maybe 2 Spirits this month. The frequent killers I go against is Blight, Wraith and Nurse... in that order. I was so happy to go against a Trapper today for some variety only for him to get demolished by my team. If it's not those 3, it's usually a zoning/anti-loop killer Pyramid Head, Deathslinger and sometimes Nemesis. I have gotten a lot of Pinhead but that's due to new-ness which as since died off, he pops up sometimes like Nemmie.

Comments

• ArborTime
    ArborTime Member Posts: 32

Yes. At high ranks at least I see her quite often.

• Apollos
    Apollos Member Posts: 1,052

I haven't seen her in a while. I used to get her constantly.

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

She's a very popular killer and I see her a lot. Maybe it's a regional thing.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,974

I almost never see her. I'm talking like Twins-level rarity. Now we're gonna see her even less.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I've seen her maybe once in the last two months.

• Apexgnifrums
    Apexgnifrums Member Posts: 335

Yes, to many spirits on high level

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,879

I had four last night. Three of them running Devour/undying.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

For a bit there, Spirit was bugged so that the Survivors could hear her while she was phasing (I think). At the very least I know she was bugged and it was something that made her a lot easier for the survivors to deal with. While that was going on, her pickrate fell dramatically and I think a lot of her players switched to Blight.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I see her pretty regularly.

• Neamy
    Neamy Member Posts: 359

Pretty sure the last time I saw spirit was when I played her 2 MO this ago

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

Yeah I rarely verse a spirt, but when I do they running the Mother - Daughter ring. That one add-on is so oppressively powerful that it's basically a free win for whoever uses it. But a spirit without an Iri, it just doesn't happen.