What did you guys do with the real BHVR?

Astrian
Astrian Member Posts: 320
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

This mid-chapter update with half of it's content already looks better than most of the recent full chapter updates y'all been pushing out.

Trapper changes

Spirit changes

No longer using vague descriptors and instead just using numbers

Addon passes for a lot of killers

Perk changes

A kill switch to disable aspects of the game without pushing out an update.

This is too good to be true. What did you guys do with the real BHVR? This good of an update? Even better, half of a good update? You guys acting suspicious.

09/27/21

Part 2 looking pretty spicy

Plague buffs

Survivors get numbers now on addons

More Perk changes

Hatch won't spawn except if there's one survivor alive

Boon totems?

The only bad part about this update is the Deathslinger nerf and maybe Spirit kicking up dust. That Deathslinger nerf goes way too hard, you gotta give my boy something to compensate for cutting off all his arms and legs, that puny speedbuff while aiming down sight is nothing.

I don't like the Spirit kicking up dust while using her power, I think the directional power is plenty to offset how strong she is. I hope this doesn't make it to the final update but we'll see, maybe it's warranted.

Overall, very good quality patch. This is what we want to see in the future, idc how long it takes or how wack some of the changes might be. Anything to mix the game up is fine and this patch looks like a very good step in the right direction

Post edited by Astrian on

Comments