Nerf nurse

she's stronger and more broken than spirit. she plays her own game and ignores everything the survivor does. It's unfun going against the nurse. I SAID ITS UNFUN GOING AGAINST NURSE! nerf her

Comments

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

"she plays her own game" I like that part haha

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,771

Nurse also takes at least half of a braincells to play

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

It’s true. Strong. Own game. But the only nerf I would anticipate is to her recharge addons. Nothing else about her is remotely unfair.

Expect buffs to her addons if anything. Her iridescents in particular.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,373

At least I can see what she's doing.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

No

• DbD_Enjoyer
    DbD_Enjoyer Member Posts: 459

She may not be dead, but she is not fun to play as she was, she is pure frustration and stress nowdays...

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,482
    edited September 2021

Yea but

The first one is explained by the reworked acceleration system where you only gain speed at a maximum fixed rate the lunge still lasts as long as a normal lunge but doesn't go as far due to the first 1-2/5ths being just for accelerating up to 6.9m/s

The third one is not always the case with latency although its supposed to be a basekit mechanic since she has a amount of blink reappearance time based on her blink distance so actually its a basekit mechanic to help survivors that can be circumvented by giving yourself latency

The indoor map bugs are just being easer to blink into a section of wall with no place to reappear and going nowhere an experienced nurse should know not to blink in those cases and to know where to blink instead

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761

I've gotten a surprising amout of value out of her matchbox add on

• HelloYou
    HelloYou Member Posts: 99

Scrub

• MarcoPoloYolo
    MarcoPoloYolo Member Posts: 508

She's objectively the most balanced killer in the game. Your feelings do not matter. Is she overpowered in comp? No. Does she have a higher kill rate than what the devs aim for? No. Have the devs ever mentioned that her top 5% of players overperforms? No. There's no standard of balance that exists that shows Nurse being OP. Accept that you were beaten.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

No

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,154
    edited September 2021

Wonderful how half the commentators don't get the sarcasm from atleast the "I SAID ITS UNFUN GOING AGAINST NURSE!" Or decided to still answer seriously.

But yeah I would love to see the carnage if the devs would clean the slate by also further nerfing blight (with all his sliding of objects bugs. I had a fun game on swamp yesterday -.-) and nursery with all her bugs, to get rid of the s tier for killer and see the communities reactions.

I would expect something on the level of swf would be deleted/separated from solo and reaction from survivor.

It would be quite entertaining on the forums.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

You reached the sbmm rating where you only get matched against nurse, yes?

• Mrs_Fairfield
    Mrs_Fairfield Member Posts: 125

Nurse is fine. It's fun to guess where she's going to blink and play mind games. Make her think you're running to a pallet then change direction when she's committed to blinking there. Run back at her when she blinks to a window she thought you were going to. When she catches on switch it up, try to be unpredictable. Waste her time by making her guess wrong. She's also heavily countered by DH. It totally negates a perfect blink. Meaning she has to catch you THREE times.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,154

Maybe we should get sluzzy in here to defend their main killer for a change XD

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

Lol. Don't worry, you soon will have killers played by bots.

• Dilif69
    Dilif69 Member Posts: 148

then play nurse

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

She's fair

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 943

How about you play her first

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,771

Imo it depends on how they play.

Either way, Spirit needed the nerf before Nurse. At least Nurse isn't as accessible as Spirit so she's less of an issue.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

I never understood this argument of Nurse ignoring everything the survivor does. Do you seriously believe playing Nurse against 200 hours and 2000 hours players is the same thing? Because that would be the case if she just ignored everything you tried.

• coaltrain503
    coaltrain503 Member Posts: 87

She is all thats left for killers of the higher skill bracket. Y'all are just out to for free, easy wins because all your second chance perks just aren't enough?

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

Nurse is fine. She’s hard enough to play that the average nurse doesn’t over perform, but she’s powerful enough that the best of nurse’s can compete at the highest level in pretty balanced games.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

How about we just delete all killers and have a single big white square with a swinging arm.

Its called general killer, it runs at 115 and has no discernable abilities other than M1.

Then folks can endlessly loop it and feel good about themselves and no one has to change how they play or fear any kind of variety, difference, strategy or change.

Just keep circling that one rock for 5min then leave via the gates, yay another win for variety!

We'll call it "survive day or night"