dbd is dying and it's impossible to save it

Options
13»

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    edited June 2021
    Options

Edit: Bro, the forums are being so damn glitchy for me right now. I don't know why it posted this comment twice.

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

Probably has something to do with you being really bad at Huntress.

The game is not dying buddy. Bigger than it’s ever been.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

Some people are willing to let ######### game balance slide because it doesn't affect them. If they don't have a problem with it then it's just not a problem I guess lol.

• Patricia
    Patricia Member Posts: 1
    Options

I am just playing for a few weeks and I was wandering the same. This is not a game, I will play for long. This game is build to show the worst of people.

Killers camp and hit already hooked survivors. Survivors t-bag there asses of. I really think this game need a few adjustments;

1. Killers that hit already hooked survivors, need to get a stun for 10 seconds or so.

2. All survivors need to get borrowed time standard, not as perk. Camping shouldn't be a rewarding behavior.

3. If a survivor t-bags 3 times, it should give that survivor a hit and points for hitting for the killer. If a survivor t-bag for a total of 6 times... it should put that survivor in the dying state. If the survivor does this in the exit gate, it should put the survivor on the nearest hook.

4. PC and console shouldn't be playing as cross-play. I noticed PC players cheat a lot or they can do things what console-players can't. Like dissappear, walking on stones, walking on the edge of a window, walking through walls and so on. Not sure if it is the game that allows more on PC or if it's just cheating.

Killers get frustrated by survivors and survivors get frustrated by killers. Mostly it has nothing to do with the perks, but with rewarding bad behavior. If people have more fun playing the game, maybe they don't complain as much about the perks. Survivors will laugh at the killer if they hit them when they are already hooked or if a killer try to hit a survivor that just came of the hook and killers will laugh if a survivor is stupid enough to t-bag in the exit gate... a free hook for the killer!

• Bluebird
    Bluebird Member Posts: 295
    Options

I do completely agree that the game can be outrageously stressful for Killers, but I agree with the others, you kind of just played that bad. Only use Insta-Down if you can hit your shots, and if you aren't going to have wind up speed or increased locker search (I'm not familiar with the 2nd addon), just run Soldier's Puttee.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140
    Options

Just look at steam average player numbers. Game is still growing, even with the mess of SBMM.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Can't the same be said about anything and anyone?

• Inspire
    Inspire Member Posts: 123
    Options

Part of it is your fault for choosing to use Iri head. Yui took an advantage of this and was able to loop you for longer without her worrying about you raising a hatchet.

• R2k
    R2k Member Posts: 1,069
    Options

She outplayed u 5 times in a row. If u didn't loose chase u could catch her up with BL. How's that unfair?

• Carnagetheory
    Carnagetheory Member Posts: 53
    edited September 2021
    Options

HOLY NECRO. This is a thread from June that Patricia, for some reason, decided to resurrect. Stop replying, people.