Okay how many of you forget you have a Mori

Options
Seriously, I don't know why but when I'm doing really well I tend to forget I actually have it. Unless I'm going back to a killer I haven't played in a while. In my last two matches I forgot I had two green ones. On the survivors died but I was still a little disappointed that I was actually ignorant enough to forget my offering. It's like when you walk into the kitchen and then forget why the hell you walked in there.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Comments

• ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    Options
    I remember the first time I tried to use a Mori, I got a basement 4K.

I was so jazzed about it that I didn’t find out I forgot to use the Mori until one of the survivors messaged me.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Yup.
    It's why showing it in the HUD would be a good addition to showing Add-ons.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    4 Ebonies and 9 Ivories...
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,683
    Options

I've done this plenty of times since I don't use them very often. I've got stockpiles of unused mori's.

• Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    Options
    @Dreamnomad
    Seriously, my clown has so many of all three variations to the point that if trading was a thing in this game I would be one of the richest players.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    I forget waaaaay too often. I normally remember when I have a ton of pressure being put on me by the survivors but when it's a pretty chill game I forget. Then again I rarely bring them aside from when I need or I'm just in the mood for it
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    Sometimes the whole match goes without me remembering I had equipped a mori. Special thanks to lobby wait times. 
  • TranquiBoy
    TranquiBoy Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Yesteday i forget my Eboni and lose for that. And not is the firs time but always feels like a real idiot. 

At least this event give more moris than usual so its ok. 
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,537
    Options

I always forget that I have a mori - I've taken to putting a post it note on my screen to remind me, as otherwise I just forget. I rarely take mori's so I'm presuming that's why I forger so easily, I only usually mori when there's a daily.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

I'll have a mori daily and an ebony and still i'll hook everyone and sacrifice and then remember crap I had a mori.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options
    I did forget once as Leatherface with a Cypress Mori.  Went against a SWF that def ran me around circles.....went for one person to,hook as the gates were open....they got em,off and all ran...if I had jus slugged an chased the remaining out xP.

Oh well, didn't forget my Mori for Trapper, Spirit and Hag! 3-1 xD

Also we need updated Mori kills for Trapper and Wraith imo
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,791
    Options
    Never since I don't use them unless I have a daily to kill a survivor.
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options
    Boss said:

Yup.

Or just hit esc for 1 second if loaded in. Make to an habit. If that's to much and u still forget it I think you should work on your memorie and do some training instead of asking for more HUD implementation to carry you
  • ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    Options

lol me.

• Boss
    Options

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Boss said:

Yup.

Or just hit esc for 1 second if loaded in. Make to an habit. If that's to much and u still forget it I think you should work on your memorie and do some training instead of asking for more HUD implementation to carry you

Or just put it in the HUD, since it wouldn't be any kind of big deal you make it out to be.
    I explained last time how forgetting the Mori works, but i guess you forgot.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Boss said:

Boss said:

Yup.

Or just put it in the HUD, since it wouldn't be any kind of big deal you make it out to be.

But I don't want an overloaded HUD for something unnecessary just because some people forget they have mori
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,413
    Options
    I've never forgotten, but that's because I use them so rarely that I make a day of it when I do.
  • Misa22
    Misa22 Member Posts: 36
    Options
    Interestingly enough, I pretty much always forget I have a mori, but NEVER forget when I get the 5 tokens of Devour Hope, cause it is like "NOW YOU F*CKED UP!" .
  • DarkFox85
    DarkFox85 Member Posts: 74
    Options

Thank God this is a "thing". I honestly thought it was just me. I forget I have moris all the damn time.

This one time I completely forgot I had an Ebony and lost them all. They were "kind" enough to point that out in the post-game chat sigh.

I dunno why I keep forgetting. I guess being the Killer is so damn stressful I just lose myself in the chase and the hook.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    I take ebonys and ivroys for dailys or had a few bad games and if a teams to good or jerkish I use them but forgot sometimes I got it
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Options

I'll pack a green for a daily so it's easy to remember.

I don't roll ebonies often so when I take it, I tend to want to use it.

And the yellow ones? Well...honestly does anyone take yellow ones?

• nikodelpino
    nikodelpino Member Posts: 27
    Options

I almost never use moris. I only use them when I have a mori daily or when I see in my lobby someone who trash talk to me before.

That's why the few times I use an Ivory or Ebony memento I never forget. Not the case of the Cypress memento, which I only use sometimes for fun but I forget about 90% of the times I had it equipped.

• Causticwit75
    Causticwit75 Member Posts: 32
    Options

My self imposed "code" as what I consider a gentleman Killer has always been only Mori on third hook and honestly for a long time now I only bring one for a daily or if a friend who likes to be Mori'd is in the match.

• Boss
    Options

Boss said:

Boss said:

Yup.

But I don't want an overloaded HUD for something unnecessary just because some people forget they have mori

Toggle option.

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    edited December 2018
    Options

I forget. So what i do is every time I got to pick someone up, i now glance at the bottom of my screen as i pick up the person. If i see an extra option, i drop them, and Mori :)

• Camophlo
    Camophlo Member Posts: 103
    Options
    With somebody who has bad memory at times, I can say it's happened to about 1/4 of the time if it's Ebony or Cypress