Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Just Faced 3 Hackers Back To Back

Kurri
Kurri Member Posts: 1,599

Is anything being done to stop the growing issue with cheaters in this game? I can't even get to rank 1 now without facing a flying killer, or getting auto hooked and that was 3 games in a row where the Killer wasn't even hiding it. Too many times am I seeing in game where I am confused how I could get so easily found without aura perks (I even started to run Distortion which gets used up immediately as the match starts), how survivors are matching my pace as killer, healing too fast without med-kits, doubling up, or perks to speed up healing. There are times where I could swear a survivor just teleported past me when I was in a situation where I had to proxy camp.

I've never seen it this bad before.

Comments

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,276

easy anti cheat moment

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

Hacking is about the message sent. Embrace the philosophy.

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100

It's a feature now. You like?

• Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother Member Posts: 149

I had 3 games in a row last night, too.

Awaiting a mod to post the link to report cheaters and tell us they will be investigated and taken care of.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

I've faced the same cheater 3 times in a a month. He is still not banned even after sending tickets with video evidence. I feel like I'm doing their job and just spit on my face lmao.

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599

I just face another. She hacked herself Megs prestige outfit, that was a dead give away right quick. She was doing gens really fast, I was forced to proxy. Then she immediately completed the last 3 gens, and even though I hooked her she hacked herself deliverance and insta heal for the downed ace to get the last 3 (including herself) out the door.

The game barely shifts in my favor and she threw all subtlety out the door.