You guys do realize that getting upset at a cheater will only encourage them right?

Options
Yords
Yords Member Posts: 5,781

It sucks, but the best thing to do is just leave and ignore them. Better yet... waste their time. It is both the morally superior option, and not bannable.

It is very simple, but if you want to get back at the cheaters, you gotta take every chance you can. All you have to do is either nothing, or just meme around (in the endgame chat I mean).

What they all do is trash talk everyone at the end, always. This means that you are guaranteed to have their attention. If you want to waste their time, then you have to just be silly and meme around. Here are a few example of what I mean.

Comment: "commit suicide n-word"

Reply: "But I love you ;("

Comment: "you guys are so bad at this game"

Reply: "teach me oh wise one uwu"

Comment: "ez"

Reply: "gg" (or just leave and say nothing)"

Anyway, you get what I mean. Just be silly and meme around a little, your comments don't even have to make sense. Just keep them there. So while the cheater is talking to you guys trying to upset you, you end up keeping them there for a few extra minutes as well. This means that you can prevent them from ruining other people's fun as well, for a few extra minutes at least.

If you let them know that they upset you, they win. Don't give cheaters that satisfaction. Upset them by not getting upset, very simple and easy.

Comments