Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Tired of using gen defense

SweetTerror
SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

Decided to give killer another go, and it's still a sweatfest for me. I miss not being able to use meme builds. I used to like running with chase builds because the chase is what I found the most fun, but now thanks to SBMM, all gens will fly within a matter of minutes.

BHVR is all about statistics, and no doubt thanks to SBMM they will notice just how heavily used gen defense perks will now be. They were always popular before, but now it's a damn near necessity in order to just tie. The MMR should also highlight just how ridiculously strong SWF can be. If the game detects people playing together, the killer should get some kind of a buff. Have bloodlust start early, something, anything to help counter that situation, because nothing a killer brings into the match can properly counter a well coordinated team on comms.

Comments