Love the new map

I've played it today and it's a amazing map and definitely one the legion is best on

Comments

• GMAK
    GMAK Member Posts: 38

Good to finally have a snow map in the game,I think it looks awesome.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Ikr also I had a team of randoms that knew what they was doing they saved my ass big time by one having breakdown active and two of them breaking hooks gave me time to get away and be healed on my last hook and I escaped getting 2 trophys the one for fixing the gen inside the lodge and adept nea (Also urban is so op when used correctly like snuk upstairs before legion showed up then snuck back down to keep working after they hooked someone and all that and I booked it out the gate with a flash light)
  • WellFed
    WellFed Member Posts: 2

@redsopine01 said:
    Ikr also I had a team of randoms that knew what they was doing they saved my ass big time by one having breakdown active and two of them breaking hooks gave me time to get away and be healed on my last hook and I escaped getting 2 trophys the one for fixing the gen inside the lodge and adept nea (Also urban is so op when used correctly like snuk upstairs before legion showed up then snuck back down to keep working after they hooked someone and all that and I booked it out the gate with a flash light)

Congratulations on getting your achievements! Good luck on your games.

• redsopine01
    WellFed said:

@redsopine01 said:

Congratulations on getting your achievements! Good luck on your games

Thanks and you two it's taking time but it seems the killers that know what there doing have left rank reset area so hopefully can get to green ranks soom

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Its just yet another map with a really boring, annoying center building for survivors to spend 90% of their time in.

Seems thats what the designers want though.
  • redsopine01
    Its just yet another map with a really boring, annoying center building for survivors to spend 90% of their time in.

Seems thats what the designers want though.
    Maby so but having trophys in these buildings is a definite people are gonna try to get this gen I know i did and paid for it at the start