New Items

Any new items planning on being adding? I'd like to have more in the Bloodweb other than Medkits, Flashlights, Toolboxes and the occasional Key.

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I wish they added a whistle so we can play as that Jake with a fitness trainer cosmetic and help the Clowns and Leatherfaces get fit. But don't let it deplete.

• GMAK
    GMAK Member Posts: 38

Survivors are too weak, give me a shotgun so I can kill the killer.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,238

Give the survivors a gun, which only with addons becomes strong to slow / stun etc the killer

oh and without a manual (addon) to use it correctly they hold it sideways and eject the casing into their face.

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    A little more variety would be nice, but I also can't think of any new items that would be viable while not being over powered
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Cough Brown Flashlights cough to go with all those bron flashlight addons we hate to use.

• RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65

@powerbats said:
    Cough Brown Flashlights cough to go with all those bron flashlight addons we hate to use.

Lol this idea is good

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@FoggyDownpour said:
    A little more variety would be nice, but I also can't think of any new items that would be viable while not being over powered

I think the best suggestion was sprays that could help survivors to communicate with each other.