The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Looking for people to play with

xsinfuldeathx
xsinfuldeathx Member Posts: 2
edited September 2021 in Looking For Players

Hi.. I'm just looking for people to play with who are not toxic and is 20+. LBGQ+ friendly. I'm a transgender male who is wanting more people to play with. I have cross play enabled. I play on the switch. I also have discord but my anxiety is horrible and would have to get to know you first. Also I only been playing since June, don't expect me to be super good lol.

My discord is xsinfuldeathx#1756

My username is: xsinfuldeathx (sin#5541)

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,740

Absolutely zero promises on if I can and can't play very often, but I'm always down to meet new people and make friends, especially if they're as awkward as I am :)

Gonna send a friend request on Discord- this should be my profile picture (or something similar)- feel absolutely zero pressure to accept it!

Not for properly voice calling, btw, just harassing you with images of tiny chinchillas

• Aradia5589
    Aradia5589 Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2021

Hi I play on console ps4 I myself have anxiety issues to, so I can relate I love playing dont have many people to play with Ive been aying this game now for 5 months I'm a level 1 gold I'm not that great at looping but I do gen rushed the ######### out of killers but when chased I do the best I can. My name on ps4 is Aradia5589 you can add me if you want.

• ShioriKazami
    ShioriKazami Member Posts: 7

You can add me : ShioriKazami #60cc