Killer Survey

Warlock_2020
Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

Survey to Killers:

What would you do if:
1. SWF pops in with the names: I'mdrunk1shotperhook; Metwo; Playingdrinkingames; Theyrdrunk
2. When you find the SWF, they are running in circles around a hook or gen? (Seriously, as many SWFs that are toxic, what would you do if you run into one that is clearly screwing around to have fun?)

Comments

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

@Warlock_2020 said:
    Survey to Killers:

What would you do if:
    1. SWF pops in with the names: I'mdrunk1shotperhook; Metwo; Playingdrinkingames; Theyrdrunk
    2. When you find the SWF, they are running in circles around a hook or gen? (Seriously, as many SWFs that are toxic, what would you do if you run into one that is clearly screwing around to have fun?)

Have fun myself. If they don't give a #########, why should I?

Ever wanted to down someone, then drop the slug in the corner, and play "whack a mole"

That's a good game to do it in, since they don't give a care about gens.

Ever wanted to try and slug EVRYONE?

Do it.

Ever felt like staring at a survivor as the entity takes them?

Do it, they clearly don't care.

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673
    edited December 2018

@Warlock_2020 said:
    Survey to Killers:

What would you do if:

Just kill them as in any other match, say GG on the chat and look for another lobby simulation.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I'll try to have some fun with them too. Maybe I'd switch to nurse once I see their names in the lobby and mess around a bit since i suck at nurse. 
  • Warlock_2020

So few chose to have fun. I can't tell you how many chose to load up mori, or camp/tunnel. A few did as mentioned above and rewarded with 4k's and just had a blast in after-game chat.

People have forgotten that the goal of the game is fun. There is a reason I read the names in my lobby. Sometimes, you find some fun people.

GG all, and try to remember why you play a game to begin with. :)

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    If they want to farm, or something, sure.
    I'll hook, but not sacrifice, chase, slug, and generally try to keep it interesting while letting them escape.
  • Warlock_2020

@Rebel_Raven said:
    I'll hook, but not sacrifice, chase, slug, and generally try to keep it interesting while letting them escape.

We had no interest in escaping. We rewarded very killer who just had fun with an easy 4k.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

@Rebel_Raven said:

We had no interest in escaping. We rewarded very killer who just had fun with an easy 4k.

Aw. I'd figure I have enough points by the end of it, so friendlies deserve some, too.
    Survivor players like yall are just way too rare, and valuable. 
  • Warlock_2020

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Warlock_2020 said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

Aw. I'd figure I have enough points by the end of it, so friendlies deserve some, too.
    Survivor players like yall are just way too rare, and valuable. 

Considering I play killer more than survivor, I have to agree. It is rare to run into another killer that feels that way though. I play Trapper and would immediately load up padded traps if I saw those names in my lobby. lol

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited December 2018
    1 - i ready up (i'd probably be drunk as well)
    2 - i kill them
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Kill them. I don't trust anyone in this game when they imply that they just want to farm. Past experiences have shown that trusting them is the wrong course of action.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Meme around with them as Clown and have a basement party lol.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Then I'll let them go.

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

Smack each. Let them heal. Keep smacking, let them heal.
    If one guy is advertising 1 Shot Per Hook then I'll start hooking and heading opposite of the map.
    I wouldn't kill anyone though.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

You're joking right, you say they're being toxic for wanting to have fun and all but basically giving you free hits and farm?

Sometimes killers want to make everything toxic, gen rush toxic, pallet slammed toxic, survivor unhooked toxic, totem cleansed toxic etc etc.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited December 2018

@powerbats said:

You're joking right, you say they're being toxic for wanting to have fun and all but basically giving you free hits and farm?

Sometimes killers want to make everything toxic, gen rush toxic, pallet slammed toxic, survivor unhooked toxic, totem cleansed toxic etc etc.

Oh i understood "around the hook" like "hookswarming".
    Yeah nothing wrong with survivors messing around, i find it funny and most likely i'll join them. Seriously, the word "toxic" is overused in this forum.

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    Toxic or intoxicated... Don't hook them too many times I guess
  • KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Play pig and attempt to fit in.
  • ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

@KingB said:
    Play pig and attempt to fit in.

lol attempt

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited December 2018

@Warlock_2020 said:
    Survey to Killers:

What would you do if:

Depending on rank and their items, I might not even go into the game.
    If I decide to do anyway and they are one of these really annoying swf, then I just camp/slugg etc until the game is over :wink:

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

Attempt to farm points. Let them drop pallets on me and the like.

• GMAK
    GMAK Member Posts: 38

I'd prob just kill them to be honest, sometimes I just want to play the game and if they're not doing any gens the game won't end unless I kill them.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@GMAK said:
    I'd prob just kill them to be honest, sometimes I just want to play the game and if they're not doing any gens the game won't end unless I kill them.

This.

Sometimes I don't have much time and want to play a quick 2 or 3 games before working. I just don't have time and can't afford 20-30 minutes for them.