The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I hope balance patches like this become new standart

Devs did a great job balancing the game but i really hope we'll see same balance patches every mid chapter. THis is what makes game feel fresh and alive and much needed for community

Comments

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

I could see why you would feel that way if you're a survivor main

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

Anything but the constant stagnation that is normal patches/midchapters. I Majorly agree that this should become the norm, sure the update has a few kinks but the fact were getting so many exciting changes has made me more invested in a simple update than any other midchapter ever has.

• Mistakesweremade
    Mistakesweremade Member Posts: 229

I hope the same. I remember how mad I was at the clown buff patch being so lackluster, I left the game for a couple of months after that.

• Duvie
    Duvie Member Posts: 80

Yes yes yes, I love patches like this. Tons of new changes to try out.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Yeah I'm loving this there is so much to test out.

The bad stuff of the patch also isn't as bad as i thought it was so it's pretty much all positive so far for me

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,734

So we gonna talk about the killer buffs and key nerfs or can we only focus on the killer nerfs for the next 5 weeks?

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Very good patch indeed. Most changes i highly welcome.

I am a bit scepical about the Boon totems tho, but we will see how that goes.