Hellraiser Pinhead or bust

RabidWabbitz
RabidWabbitz Member Posts: 93
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

I am guessing many of you were a bit disappointed to get a Walmart generic version of Ghostface as the new Killer. there were some rumors coming out that there was going to be a licensed killer for this last release but as all of you know that didn't happen. I am starting to think that they are not going to bring anymore licensed killers in the game at all as I believe they will make more money off original killers. I think this is a cop out and should be rethought if this is indeed what is going to happen. the reason you grew was because of the big time names you brought to this wonderful game. yes your game is evolutionary in it's design and that has a lot to do with it also. But Please oh Please Bring The Hook Master to This Game! Hooks are his thing! Pinhead NEEDS TO BE IN THIS GAME! and his other cenobites could be alternate skins. Come On DEVS!

Comments

• Doowie
    Doowie Member Posts: 37

I bet the developers have a list of licensed killers that they would love in the game, but this is all down to the owners of those killers copyright. Without their approval, then it unfortunately will not happen and they would need to create an original killer, which is similar without violating copyright laws.

So for now just be patient and we'll see what comes in the future.

Happy Holidays!