Quentin Smith perks rework

Arroz
Arroz Member Posts: 1,433
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

Then how do you guys know if they ask you ... Who is the character licensed with the worst perks? who would respond ?? Quentin Smith !, and then it is very sad, because he is a licensed character and I really like to play with him, but here I can leave you some ideas for Quentin's perks.

Wake up!

Opening speed bonus increased to 11/25/30
Now additionally shows the auras of exit gates you've opened They are visible to 1, 2, 3 survivors.

(Another idea)

You start the match with a penalty of 5/10/15% at the opening of the exit doors, each hit that the killer gives you will increase the speed by 5%/10%/15% up to a maximum of 15%/30% and 45% of speed.
Your aura will be visible to 1/2/3 survivors.
Maximun of 3 hits.
Ok, look. If we survive the next 24 hours, then I'll take you out on a real date. "- Quentin Smith"

Pharmacy

You are good at finding objects in the chests, you will have the option to choose any of these objects common, uncommon, rare. The probability of finding a common object will be 50%, the probability of finding an uncommon object will be 30% and the probability of a rare object will be 20%. You will open the chests 10% 20% 30% faster. It reduces the noise is reduced by 4% 8% 12%

2 idea

You're good at looking for medical medkits in chests.
The probability of finding a very rare medkit will be
10%
The probability of finding a rare medkit will be 20%
The probability of finding an uncommon medkit will be 30%
And the probability of finding a common medkit will be 40%
You will open the chests 10% / 20% / 30% faster.
The noise is reduced by 4% / 8% / 12%.

_"Adrenaline, it's going to keep us awake. I stole it from one of the Nurse's carts." — Quentin Smith
_
Vigil

You look over your friends even in dire situations.

You and your Allies within 8 metres of range recover from Exhausted, Hemorrhage, Mangled, Hindered and Blindness Status Effects 10 % faster. While you run you recover from exhaustion by 7% 14% 20%

Once out of range, this effect persists for 15 seconds.

"I'm gonna be here when you wake up. You're gonna make it." — Quentin Smith

Post edited by Arroz on

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Love the Vigil change. It'd actually make it EXIST. I like the other reworks too <3

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    Awesome, yes please. I especially like the 2nd idea of wake up. 
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Wake up is fine. Why a rework? Good ideas but perks don't need a rework, they are under used not underpowered. 
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    I use his perks all the time lol
  • Arroz

I think wake up really need a rework!, pharmacy is good if you dont get selfcare in the bloodweb and you only have pharmacy, but i think wake up is weak.. Maybe if devs increase the opening speed of exit doors it would be a good perk.
    Thank you for your opinion!

• MasonHugsCats
    MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    Yes. Pharmacy one is a little confusing TBH but it seems along the lines of 10% Purple Med Kit, 30% Green, then 60% Yellow or something.
  • Arroz

Nice idea!

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Good ideas for Wake up and Vigil!!! I really like how pharmacy works right now though and I really like getting a med kit from my chests all the time so I would hate to see it go :frown:

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I like your vigil idea a bunch.

As for Wake Up, it should literally wake you up when an exit gate opens figuring adrenaline does and it isn’t in the name of the perk, lol, and it should improve your speed to wake up other survivors. Maybe by 4/8/12% or something

• Arroz

Hope and devs buff Quentin's perks :)

• Arroz

Yeah wake up should increase the speed of doors of exit, that the exit is visible for 1/2/3 survivors and if the killer is freddy it should wake up because the perk is called "wake up" as you said .. the devs hate quentin or that ? xD his perks are not so bad, just that they are not so useful .. the only useful thing was vigil when the exhaustion recovered but now it's useful..

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301
    edited December 2018

NEVER REWORK PHARMACY! Or give the survivor 2 durability addons on top of the current pharmacy, then I agree.

• Arroz

It would be good for pharmacy to guarantee very rare / rare / uncommon and common addons

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I like the Pharmacy we have now because you get two uses of the Green Medkit, but yours would be a random medkit that could be good or bad.

I like your Wake Up, it might be a bit too powerful but it is somewhat balanced because it requires you to be hit 3 times, that's basically one hook and escaping a second hook so if you get all three hits you've been hooked maybe twice and getting out really quick would be a blessing.

Vigil allowing you to recover from Exhaustion while running is nice, I run Vigil with my Exhaustion perks anyway so this would be a perfect change, and balanced since it only effects you.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Give wake up aura reading while being in ine exist gates also - me, way too many times.
  • KingSavageGaming
    KingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Arroz said:

Then how do you guys know if they ask you ... Who is the character licensed with the worst perks? who would respond ?? Quentin Smith !, and then it is very sad, because he is a licensed character and I really like to play with him, but here I can leave you some ideas for Quentin's perks.

Wake up!

Opening speed bonus increased to 11/25/30
    Now additionally shows the auras of exit gates you've opened They are visible to 1, 2, 3 survivors.

(Another idea)

You start the match with a penalty of 5/10/15% at the opening of the exit doors, each hit that the killer gives you will increase the speed by 5%/10%/15% up to a maximum of 15%/30% and 45% of speed.
    Your aura will be visible to 1/2/3 survivors.
    Maximun of 3 hits.
    Ok, look. If we survive the next 24 hours, then I'll take you out on a real date. "- Quentin Smith"

Pharmacy

You are good at finding objects in the chests, you will have the option to choose any of these objects common, uncommon, rare. The probability of finding a common object will be 50%, the probability of finding an uncommon object will be 30% and the probability of a rare object will be 20%. You will open the chests 10% 20% 30% faster. It reduces the noise is reduced by 4% 8% 12%

2 idea

You're good at looking for medical medkits in chests.
    The probability of finding a very rare medkit will be
    10%
    The probability of finding a rare medkit will be 20%
    The probability of finding an uncommon medkit will be 30%
    And the probability of finding a common medkit will be 40%
    You will open the chests 10% / 20% / 30% faster.
    The noise is reduced by 4% / 8% / 12%.

_"Adrenaline, it's going to keep us awake. I stole it from one of the Nurse's carts." — Quentin Smith
    _
    Vigil

You look over your friends even in dire situations.

You and your Allies within 8 metres of range recover from Exhausted, Hemorrhage, Mangled, Hindered and Blindness Status Effects 10 % faster. While you run you recover from exhaustion by 7% 14% 20%

Once out of range, this effect persists for 15 seconds.

"I'm gonna be here when you wake up. You're gonna make it." — Quentin Smith

Recover from exhaustion while running...no
  • Arroz
    edited December 2018

Why not?, it does not make sense to say that you recover from exhaustion but you must be still, ######### ?, it is useless because even if you are still recovering from exhaustion, it would be a lost perk slot ..

• KingSavageGaming
    Arroz said:

Why not?, it does not make sense to say that you recover from exhaustion but you must be still, ######### ?, it is useless because even if you are still recovering from exhaustion, it would be a lost perk slot ..

The last thing we need is to go back to the recover from exhaustion while running meta leave it in the past 
  • Arroz

The point is that vigil is useless, because if we are going to leave it as they are going to come out new DLC and vigil will stay back and back until it becomes the new deja vu ... what we need are ideas for the devs can make a buff to the perks of quentin and a rework to freddy

• KingSavageGaming
    Arroz said:

The point is that vigil is useless, because if we are going to leave it as they are going to come out new DLC and vigil will stay back and back until it becomes the new deja vu ... what we need are ideas for the devs can make a buff to the perks of quentin and a rework to freddy

I don't see the problem with vigil it does what it says if they're gonna buff it recovering from exhaustion while running ain't it chief
  • Arroz

Okay, so vigil will be usseles?.. What more ideas can you give to vigil than no to recover from exhaustion?

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@KingSavageGaming said:
    Recover from exhaustion while running...no

This is what I was going to say.

Being able to run from a Killer while you become less exhausted just sounds incredibly strong.

@Arroz said:
    it does not make sense to say that you recover from exhaustion but you must be still, ######### ?

Umm. Am I reading this right? Are you saying it doesn't make sense for someone to become less exhausted by sitting still?

• Arroz
    edited December 2018

It does not make sense to recover from exhaustion while you are standing, because equally you recover, you know what? better instead of arguing because they do not give ideas ?? that was my idea now gives yours ..? you are one of those killers who likes to buff their killer perk but not the survivor one

• KingSavageGaming
    edited December 2018
    Arroz said:

It does not make sense to recover from exhaustion while you are standing, because equally you recover, you know what? better instead of arguing because they do not give ideas ?? that was my idea now gives yours ..? you are one of those killers who likes to buff their killer perk but not the survivor one

I seriously don't see the problem with vigil it recovers status effects no need to touch it wake up and pharmacy could take some changes though 
  • UltraX
    UltraX Member Posts: 30

Quentin needs a face rework first and foremost.

• Arroz

@KingSavageGaming said:
    Arroz said:

I seriously don't see the problem with vigil it recovers status effects no need to touch it wake up and pharmacy could take some changes though 

You do not see the problem because you are that stereotype of killers that want all the buffs for you and all the nerf for the survivors? ... if they continue with that stereotype so the game can never be balanced ;)

• Arroz

@UltraX said:

That's true, but apparently Kyle Gallner did not give the rights to his face, it is very sad truthfully hopefully and devs can buy the rights of the face of Kyle Gallner

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Arroz said:

@UltraX said:

That's true, but apparently Kyle Gallner did not give the rights to his face, it is very sad truthfully hopefully and devs can buy the rights of the face of Kyle Gallner

Having their face in the game, on the character that gets hurt, stabbed, shocked, killed wouldn't be that cool now that i think about it.

But more of a teenager face would be cool

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    edited December 2018

@Arroz said:

hahahaha

I agree Quentin perks could use a buff since I think they, as a whole, suck the most out of any Survivor's, I just do not agree with the vigil buff.

But thanks for the generalization.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Pharmacy is good enough already. I use it over self-care. Since the healing changes most killers are using perks or add-ons to apply mangled, so a self-care is about 40 seconds. Far too long, I'll take the risk of relying on a med-kit and doing it in half-the time.

• KingSavageGaming
    Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said:
    Arroz said:

You do not see the problem because you are that stereotype of killers that want all the buffs for you and all the nerf for the survivors? ... if they continue with that stereotype so the game can never be balanced ;)

Never said i was a killer main i just think survivor buff suggestions go a bit overboard and are bat shxt insane like seriously do you really think the killer would have fun going up against that?
  • Arroz

@KingSavageGaming said:
    Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

Arroz said:

Never said i was a killer main i just think survivor buff suggestions go a bit overboard and are bat shxt insane like seriously do you really think the killer would have fun going up against that?

Uhm, and how the killers had fun in 2016 when there was a palett in each corner and the survivor threw it? when the sprint was 40 seconds, when the flashlights were instablind, when the brand new part towards an insta gen? and even then the killers had fun, now everyone wants to win .. the fun was left behind everything goes to their own ...

• Arroz

Yes, pharmacy is good, right now is good, not that it is pessimistic just that most people like crutch perks (I speak on both sides killers and survivors)

• KingSavageGaming
    Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said:
    Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

Arroz said:

Uhm, and how the killers had fun in 2016 when there was a palett in each corner and the survivor threw it? when the sprint was 40 seconds, when the flashlights were instablind, when the brand new part towards an insta gen? and even then the killers had fun, now everyone wants to win .. the fun was left behind everything goes to their own ...

No killer had fun with BNPs or instablinds and the reason the 40 second sprint bullshxt is gone in the first place is because well...for one it made ZERO SENSE to recover from EXHAUSTION while RUNNING now you're asking to bring it back with a perk that would make it even worse are you insane? oh and double pallets still spawn btw
  • Arroz

@KingSavageGaming said:
    Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

Arroz said:

No killer had fun with BNPs or instablinds and the reason the 40 second sprint bullshxt is gone in the first place is because well...for one it made ZERO SENSE to recover from EXHAUSTION while RUNNING now you're asking to bring it back with a perk that would make it even worse are you insane? oh and double pallets still spawn btw

Because you do not watch videos of 2016, the killers have more fun than now, now the community is very toxic ... if it makes sense, to squat? like there is no more nothing to do is removed and the devs are not going to bring back that. Btw where are the double pallets spawn? I have never seen any

• KingSavageGaming
    Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said:
    Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

Arroz said:

Because you do not watch videos of 2016, the killers have more fun than now, now the community is very toxic ... if it makes sense, to squat? like there is no more nothing to do is removed and the devs are not going to bring back that. Btw where are the double pallets spawn? I have never seen any

Now that killers are finally getting attention and you're seeing less shxtty montages NOW the community is "toxic" where was this attitude when killers were getting nerfed every patch?
  • Arroz
    edited December 2018

@KingSavageGaming said:
    Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said:

Arroz said:

@KingSavageGaming said: Arroz said:

I seriously don't see the problem with vigil it recovers status effects no need to touch it wake up and pharmacy could take some changes though  You do not see the problem because you are that stereotype of killers that want all the buffs for you and all the nerf for the survivors? ... if they continue with that stereotype so the game can never be balanced ;)

Now that killers are finally getting attention and you're seeing less shxtty montages NOW the community is "toxic" where was this attitude when killers were getting nerfed every patch?

Well nothing else I say something, if we continue with that attitude of "the survivors must be nerfed, "The killers have to be nerfed" the game will die because of the community just tell you that, reflect and do not make excuses because there that you progress and be in the present not in the past -_-

Post edited by Arroz on
  • suchbeans
    suchbeans Member Posts: 18

Recovering from exhaustion while running would be a dream, but I highly doubt the devs would ever work that back into the game again, causes too many problems. I do like the wake up and vigil rework ideas you have though, and if thats how the perks were I would reconsider using them more. I do like pharmacy as it is though, it's an alternative for self-care which is nice.