Which terrible Totem Spot is your favorite?

Options
Wraff
Wraff Member Posts: 139
edited October 2021 in General Discussions

Which terrible Totem Spot is yur personal favorite in DBD? This one is honestly mine

Nothing screams "Good enough" or "I couldnt care less" more like then a Totem that is pretending to be a signal from Gondor.

Comments

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Autohaven and Swamp are just...terrible for totems. I've had them cleansed within the first minute of a game, because they spawned out in the open, right next to the closest gen to the survivor spawn.

Autohaven is quickly becoming as despised for me as Haddonfield. And that takes some doing.

• RandomTC
    RandomTC Member Posts: 2
    Options

My favorites are definitely the ones on Autohaven and Macmillian, sitting against a tree out in the open. I love that one so much

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    Options

That picture you have, right there.

Absolutely nothing can top that, imo.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

If only killers could place their hexes like survivors will be aable to place their blessings this topic wouldnt exist lol but ya autohaven has a lot

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

There is a totem spot on Haddonfield where you go downstairs and there is a basement where there are two rooms. One with 4 lockers and a stack of cardboard boxes, and next to it is a room with a generator.

There is two totem spots in that area. One that spawns under a stairwell, which is meh. It serves its purpose but meh.

There is a totem spot that spawns behind the cardboard boxes. It's the first totem spot I ever memorized and I always run down there and check for it. Dull, Hex, doesn't matter. It's the best totem. It's also very poorly hidden.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,137
    Options

It's not so much a terrible spot on its own (though it's certainly not good) but there's a totem on Haddonfield that spawns on one of the upper floors, in one of the houses...

...In the adjacent room to where a survivor can spawn, close enough that they spawn in hearing the crackling if it's a hex.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,157
    Options

The two totem spots that ALWAYS spawn on the Grim Pantry

You know the ones, the rock ones.

Worst. Totem spot. Ever.

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,496
    Options

I like this one, I thought the harvester was gong to start backing up.

• Wraff
    Options

Maybe one day the Dev's will go through the maps and give them a rework-oh wait

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,775
    Options

The one sitting next to the gen in the bathroom on the Game map. The most commonly visited gen has a totem right beside it. Brilliant.

• Wraff
    Options

I love the two on Grim Pantry that are just out in the open for everyone to see.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

The one on old crotus prenn that was literally in the open

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

This is the one I immediately thought about, you can't top that.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

The ones in Autohaven that spawn in between stacks of tires placed in some of the most obvious spots.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    edited October 2021
    Options

The totems on the autohaven wreckers that spawn in between two stacks of vehicle tiles.

(Old image but they're located like that today).

• Sabraiz
    Sabraiz Member Posts: 566
    Options

I second these two. Completely ridiculous with two spots that are 100% spawn and visible from everywhere.

• Wraff
    Options

Seeing how every map is designed with the Survivor's benefit in mind. The least they could do is bother to actually hide the Totems. But then again I guess thats why were getting Boon's.

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

Middle of the road on Haddonfield.

I kid you not. Not only did RNG or a Survivor give you Haddonfield, but out of the 13 totem spawns on that map. It spawned in the wide open, front center, middle of the road. Where you can see it from every balcony. You can see it running between every gen. A blind man would trip over it.

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586
    Options

Mine usually spawn right next to a generator

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

Nothing will ever beat the beauty of the infamous disturbed ward totem. Ya know...the one that spawned in the middle of the open field that was visible from 20 miles away in all directions.

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801
    Options

The old Crotus Prenn totem spawn which was just our in the open. No trees nearby, no small rock, nothing. Just out in the open

• GhostMaceNotCrusty
    GhostMaceNotCrusty Member Posts: 716
    Options

They removed it hut that spawn on long wall of shack with nothing next to it. It's just there

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,638
    edited October 2021
    Options

I like that totem spawn the best, or any hex totems that spawn out in the open you can see from far away. Also what shirt is that? never seen it before.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    Options

Wait are there good totem spots?

I dunno, any totem on a hill or in sight from a gen should just be deleted.

I wouldn't mind totems in loops as much if they was somewhat hidden, for example the father chapel jungle gyms can spawn a totem but they're hidden behind a junk pile unlike basic jungle gyms. They're still bad but better lol.

In all honesty I dont get why totems arent better hidden period. Would take no time to just move a bunch of spawns and add new random junk round the map for decorative purposes and to hide the totem

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

The one on Mac Millain on the open just next to 1 single ######### tree.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

I remember the totem spawn on the asylum map for nurse before they removed it

I don't even know HOW it was a good idea but Nurse's map used to have a totem that had no cover and was kinda out in the open

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,706
    Options

The one on Crotus (Asylum) that's literally just sitting next to a tree out in the open as you exit the main building via the window vault.

But I especially love the ones that spawn literally right beside a generator. Those are my absolute favourites.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

[keystroke]

• [Deleted User]
    Options

The totems in the classroom lockers in midwich.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,081
    Options

In Autohaven next to a gen on a T L wall. Or the two guaranteed spawns on Swamp.