Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Looking for New People to Play With<3

Hi! I recently switched from PS4 to PC. I play on controller still but have 0 perks and characters unlocked. I'm not utter dog water all the time. I'm just looking for some awesome people to play with who won't judge me for my mistakes that are bound to happen, lol. I was rank 3 on my PS4, currently rank 15 I think on PC, its hard for me to remember the new ranking system.

I barely ever play killer, if I do it's either Wraith or Ghostface. I want to play Huntress but am deathly afraid of playing her on controller. (pls help) lol

For survivor I usually play as Thiccy Bricky (Jane) lol but haven't bought her on my PC yet.

I have a discord server and would be cool with using voice chat. Im down to duo, trio, or have a whole squad. :)

Comments

• nooxet
    nooxet Member Posts: 88

Hi, I'm interested and I play on PC too. You can add me on discord nooxet#1115 :)

• itsskayleee
    itsskayleee Member Posts: 2

Awesome! I just sent you a friend request! Please feel free to send me a DM anytime you feel like playing :)

• AdamWasTaken
    AdamWasTaken Member Posts: 12

Feel free to add me on discord if you are after more to game with Adamski#9931

• OnisEquinePhallus
    OnisEquinePhallus Member Posts: 26

I'm not new myself but I am trying to get my GF into the game. She's kind of new to gaming in general. Add BlahBlah#9452 if you wanna join us some time.

• ShioriKazami
    ShioriKazami Member Posts: 7

You cann add me ingame : ShioriKazami #60cc

• queenbee5934
    queenbee5934 Member Posts: 7

Hey, playing on my Xbox, would like to join you guys by playing sometimes, I am still learning, but it’s fun.

my nickname on discord is: Valley#0904

My nickname on DBD is QueenBee5934

• steponmeadiris
    steponmeadiris Member Posts: 225

I'm not the best Survivor, but I'm a pretty decent Killer, so if you ever wanna practice in a custom match, I'd be more than happy to help!

I can play Survivor in both custom and public as well, just don't expect me to loop the Killer for 5 gens.

My Discord name is normemegian#7272 :)

• Orgodemir2
    Orgodemir2 Member Posts: 4

I'd be down to join up for some games. I'm Iridescent 1 on both Survivor and Killer.

My Discord: Orgodemir2 #9327

• wanderpuff
    wanderpuff Member Posts: 2

Hello! I’m looking for friends to play DBD with me. Not looking for competitive gameplay tho, just a chill one, to play & make friends. I don’t mind duo, trio or a squad too! I’m new to this game so I might not be as good or as knowledgeable but I’ll improve on my gameplay along the way. I hope this doesn’t bar you to play with me!

Add me up!

Steam: 1223393487

Discord: wanderpuff #8958

• queenbee5934
    queenbee5934 Member Posts: 7

You guys can add me on discord too (Valley#0904), I am main survivor, horrible as killer, but would love to join you guys to play anytime ;)

DBD: QueenBee5934

• Thrawn186
    Thrawn186 Member Posts: 1

feel free to add me my discord is Thrawn#0347 I play on xbox series x down to play anytime (but i am shy)

• LightningBlaze03
    LightningBlaze03 Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2021

Hello, I've also recently switched from Xbox to PC earlier this month and am looking for new friends to play with.

Steam: 188085901

Discord: LightningBlaze03#8964

DbD Name: LightningBlaze03 #5083

I also play other games if you guys are interested.