The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

This game has more bugs than Friday the 13th: The Game

It's embarrassing how far DbD has fallen. If they go 1 step forward, they go 2 steps back and everything goes to hell. I think it's time to hire people who has a knack on programming stuff?

Comments

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Good. For a second I thought you were gonna talk badly about my baby f13

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Friday the 13th the game is pretty much on its last legs and is still more functional than dbd so long as the host has decent connection. Pretty sad tbh

• emma_dbd
    emma_dbd Member Posts: 22

They care about money, that's pretty much everything. They don't even listen to community opinions, they'll do everything they like.

• DeadByDedicated
    DeadByDedicated Member Posts: 134

To be fair, the F13 game literally isn't being updated anymore, so no new bugs can pop up.

Meanwhile, DBD is constantly being updated, which means that more bugs can constantly be introduced.

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,304

When they did updated the game though, still had less bugs and most importantly, no performance issues.

Plus F13th has much more mechanics and intreractions than DbD.

• DeadByDedicated
    DeadByDedicated Member Posts: 134

I mean, even when it was being updated, it still wasn't getting new content in the way dbd was.

To my knowledge, the changes that F13 got after the lawsuit were primarily bug fixes, meaning that F13 had two years of bug fixes without new mechanics.

During that time, Dbd had been constantly adding new mechanics and changing old mechanics, as well as various other things.

F13 hasn't been in a state in which it could start becoming massively buggier or performing worse, while Dbd has been in this state for years.

• I just can't agree with that. Friday The 13th still has many game breaking bugs. I've played dbd for nearly 740 hours and i've never encountered a bug that made the match unplayable.

Also performance only got worse since that game came out.