The Spirit is Nerfed!!!

after the last update did the spirit get nerfed? it's unplayable and you can't get kills with her? what's wrong? I played spirit since day one and she always was ok but now? she is really unplayable did anyone notice that?

Comments

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

@Pavilions said:
    after the last update did the spirit get nerfed? it's unplayable and you can't get kills with her? what's wrong? I played spirit since day one and she always was ok but now? she is really unplayable did anyone notice that?

Well you are complaining about, then what about The Spirit changed?

• Pavilions
    Pavilions Member Posts: 14

@Swiftblade131 said:

@Pavilions said:

When I try to hit survivors the launch is so weak and she is slower than before. even when I phase I can't hear the survivors like I use to when they are injured. She is definitely weaker or survivors got buffed.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

Just like Freddy gets a buff. You can't hear his lullaby on PS4, that's pretty useful :'D

• Pavilions
    Pavilions Member Posts: 14

@Blueberry said:
    Well the game sounds are absolute garbage right now which is nerfing her heavily since she relies so much on hearing. That said, they said they are working on fixing the sounds. They did nerf her spirit phase as well though, looks like you're taking a flashlight to the face. She got pretty gimped currently with these aforementioned things. I refuse to play her until she's back to normal.

I hope they fix her I used to be rank 1 survivor and now I can't reach rank 5. even new survivors are beating me just because she is slow and I can't hear anything. I really don't know why the messed her up she used to be fine. DeadbyDaylight policy is ruining the killers and making the survivors happier ( I think the reason for this is that they want friends to bring more friends and play together unlike the poor killer who play solo all the time and get rekt from 4 toxic survivors all the time)

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@Jago said:
    Just like Freddy gets a buff. You can't hear his lullaby on PS4, that's pretty useful :'D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I faced 2 Freddy's last night and I had literally no idea where he was until I was in the dreamworld.

Also @OP The Spirit herself is the same, however, the bugs to the sound is a HUGE nerf to her and makes her borderline unplayable if you encounter Scratchmark bugs.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Sound is busted, meaning every single killer is having a hard time. Spirit just gets the shortest straw.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

@GodDamn_Angela said:

@Jago said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I faced 2 Freddy's last night and I had literally no idea where he was until I was in the dreamworld.

Also @OP The Spirit herself is the same, however, the bugs to the sound is a HUGE nerf to her and makes her borderline unplayable if you encounter Scratchmark bugs.

It's DARN time.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited December 2018

@Swiftblade131 said:

@Pavilions said:

The new engine was a nerf for her, a pretty hard one tbh

• godren
    godren Member Posts: 120
    edited December 2018

Also the chainsaw was destroyed as well. That new animation is slow like #########.