We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Issues with the doctor

Hi,

I played the doc many times before the grade reset happens.

Before the grade reset I was really successfull with him. But since the reset happens, I noticed many issues, and I am not sure if I am the only one - but before I do an unneedy bug report I wanted to ask if someone has the same issues or if I am the only one:

It seems that I am slower then before (I compare the time other killers with the same speed needs to catch me on a straight way) - even if I have the shorter way I have to run behind a surv all over the map without getting in their range - without any obstacles, movement perks or sth. like that.

And the second issue is with the shock therapy:

In about 8 of 10 times it happens nothing when I hit a survivor (yes, I hit em, cause they e.g. stand still and the range can be seen, and yes I know the area of that effect...). Regardless that a hit should immediately cancel all interactions but this always has a delay - if there is even any effect. Mostly they don't care about this. In about 2 out of 10 cases it works as it should.

Comments