Dwight's Pajamas Cosmetics.

i bought these new pajamas for dwight ok? and been playing for it for a few hours and noticed when i run its making a sound like i have a shoe while in reality i have a sock. so please BHVR make a sock sound to make the game more realistic.

Comments

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149

nah, we don't need another way for survivors to get away. just use urban evasion to be stealthy

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018

@robin said:
    nah, we don't need another way for survivors to get away. just use urban evasion to be stealthy

You seem to not have read what he said. He doesn’t want sick sounds for stealth, they can be made as loud as shoes, he just wants them for immersion. The shoe sounds break the immersion for him.

• robin

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

You seem to not have read what he said. He doesn’t want sick sounds for stealth, they can be made as loud as shoes, he just wants them for immersion. The shoe sounds break the immersion for him.

I didn't say use iron will, I said urban evasion. he can just crouch everywhere. if he wants the sound to be different, it'd have to be just as loud as with shoes which kind of defeats the purpose and would be a waste of time and resources for the developers

• Jack11803

@robin said:

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

I didn't say use iron will, I said urban evasion. he can just crouch everywhere. if he wants the sound to be different, it'd have to be just as loud as with shoes which kind of defeats the purpose and would be a waste of time and resources for the developers

That’s what I said.

• robin

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

That’s what I said.

and I said it would be a waste of time and resources for the developers

• Jack11803

@robin said:

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

That’s what I said.

I’m aware you said that

• robin

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

That’s what I said.

I’m aware you said that

I'm aware that you're aware

• Jack11803

@robin said:

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

@Jack11803 said:

@robin said:

That’s what I said.

I’m aware you said that

I'm aware that you're aware

I was aware that you were aware that I was aware.

• Dwight_Main
    Dwight_Main Member Posts: 69

@robin said:

first of all urban evasion is for puss1es. second you need to tone down the salty killer main. Third. it can be as loud as the shoes sound but a different sound. if you know what i mean. and dont tell me ######### about devs wasting resources and time cause you dont know #########. i doubt you ever developed a game. its just a suggestion to make the game more realistic you R-word.

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    And I think you should be punished for not wearing shoes by hearing noises as if you were wearing them. Imagine how dirty those things are getting!! 
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Just put shoes on the cosmetic lmao you all are ignoring the easy solution.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    They should give him slippers 
  • Dwight_Main

@Cetren said:

you really are an R-word. you are missing the point. my suggestion is to make the game more fire and realistic. BY ADDING SOCK SOUNDS!! WHILE I HEAR A SHOE SOUND WHILE IM WEARING A COSMETIC WITH A SOCK!!!!

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

@Cetren said:

you really are an R-word. you are missing the point. my suggestion is to make the game more fire and realistic. BY ADDING SOCK SOUNDS!! WHILE I HEAR A SHOE SOUND WHILE IM WEARING A COSMETIC WITH A SOCK!!!!

Or just wear shoes and have shoe sounds. #########.
  • Dwight_Main

@Cetren said:
    Dwight_Main said:

@Cetren said:

Or just wear shoes and have shoe sounds. [BAD WORD].

thats the point you massive idiot. i dont want shoe sounds nor wear shoes. i wanna wear ######### socks and have sock sounds.