Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If Dead By Daylight had a Story Mode, what would you want the most?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408

I doubt they can pull all this off, it's best to just imagine it. Anything thought of, unless they're able to put effort into it, this will only look and sound better in your head.

If Dead By Daylight had a Story Mode, what would you want the most? 46 votes

Player Choice, Player Consequences
23%
SacrilegeGGRobotfangirl67joerispekkieCluelessUnknowninsanityshitmanPSPUssuGarlicRicePopsicle01Blackwolfss 11 votes
Full Dialog, choice of words, and/or character interaction. (Maybe some Romance Options. *wink* *wink* Yeah I'm kidding.)
0%
Unique Items For Puzzle Solving and Strategy, "Resident Evil" style.
6%
GannTMTr1nityLeon_S_Kennedy 3 votes
In some parts of it, some basic hiding from the Killer, but with an "Outlast" style to it. No heartbeat. The chase music starts when you've been spotted. When you get downed, you are moried, game over. Or, you have to get out of the killer's grasp before you get hooked, then game over. Whichever one. Or both, I guess.
10%
AdelooDhurl421SOMENINJANAMEHex_IgnoredTacitusKilgore 5 votes
More Lore (Killers, Survivors, The Entity, The Observer, etc.)
15%
YatolGuiltiiGazgemauchHasoony_QuentiplexFuzzycubeLawlichan 7 votes
Different versions of the same map merged into one, for gameplay purposes. (For example; McMillan Estate, Auto Haven Wreckers, and Cold Wind Farm. Take all the maps from Cold Wind and merge it into one big map.)
6%
TrwthTatariuputtpupper 3 votes
Unique Enemies, similar to Nemesis' Zombies, but come in different forms.
0%
Special Characters. Whether they're protagonist or antagonists or anti heros or anti villains, whatever.
6%
Seiko300BadonkadonkGillyBeannn 3 votes
Special Rewards. (Shards, Cosmetics, maybe a special character as a Survivor or Killer?)
19%
DimekHoodiedElusivePukkaShapedAnniehereMrCalac123BlutendoRipleyMeatyMuffin 9 votes
Other (Please Specify.)
10%
TapeKnotggallinftw_NIGHTMARE_Bennett_They1ThemEmerald_Doctor 5 votes

Comments

• D34D_B34TB0X
    D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408

In Poll 6, I'm referring to gameplay for the non existent, but potential Story Mode. If it will have potential.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    Special Rewards. (Shards, Cosmetics, maybe a special character as a Survivor or Killer?)

I'm a mite greedy, what can I say :P

A lot of these are interesting, and I like them all - but I want something to show for it afterward. Not as a thing to flex on others, but as something I can utilize and say "I earned that" - even achievements in DBD don't really feel that way, save maybe Evil Incarnate, they're just grindfests themselves.

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727
    Other (Please Specify.)

I can't choose a single one. Can I just say all of them? Because all of these together in theory, would be so lit.

• ggallinftw
    ggallinftw Member Posts: 351
    Other (Please Specify.)

A different company developing it.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

its equal now

• Emerald_Doctor
    Emerald_Doctor Member Posts: 4
    Other (Please Specify.)

I feel like most, if not all, of the options would be good ideas.

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452

There are good options here so i dont know what to choose

• SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294
    In some parts of it, some basic hiding from the Killer, but with an "Outlast" style to it. No heartbeat. The chase music starts when you've been spotted. When you get downed, you are moried, game over. Or, you have to get out of the killer's grasp before you get hooked, then game over. Whichever one. Or both, I guess.

I really like the thought of giving it a frightening OUTLAST vibe. Cool idea.

• joerispekkie
    joerispekkie Member Posts: 27
    Player Choice, Player Consequences

I would play a story mode where you're a survivor (not one currently in the game, but you could meet known survivors) and your experience of endless terror and suffering. Treat it like you're reading a story of Lovecraft. Let it be about the attempts to escape the fog, facing killers, relationships with other survivors and having to watch them die every day. When will you lose your sanity? When will it all be too much? And when will you stop caring what cruel things happen to you?

I'm really intrigued by the lore behind The Entity and what it wants. The fact that it takes killers and survivors, puts them in a dimension to feed itself.

• TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074

All. But I want some licensed stuff.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

If we can't get rewarded well after playing games, special modes can compensate for it.

I don't like it when we don't get enough Shards or at all, blood points is not enough.

• Leon_S_Kennedy
    Leon_S_Kennedy Member Posts: 66

I like resident evil