Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What changes should there be to Dbd?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408
edited October 2021 in Polls

So far we've had some good chapters. Besides the ones that didn't come with maps. However, it'd be cool if we had something like this to spice things up a bit. Not that I'm expecting them to do any of these, because it takes a lot of time and work to balance and arrange this kind of stuff, I can understand that very much.

What changes should there be to Dbd? 73 votes

2v8 Mode, obviously!
16%
kodiakymusstang62TaigaGeneralVglitchboixtr4meAnother_LegionMainteslaJustWhimsicalD4M4VR1CKEloczedalert 12 votes
Offline Single Player, because you have no Wi-Fi!
13%
Dr_LoomisLordRegalFilthyLegionMaingetuy45u4iuVanitasRyuzakiGazgemauchHex_IgnoredkekprodHelloYou[Deleted User] 10 votes
2 Player Split Screen, because you don't get any of those anymore!
0%
Custom Presets for Perk Slots, to keep things neat for the next match!
8%
BlazelskioxygennickoffordDawnMadShadowNurseZFXPopsicle01 6 votes
Custom Presets for Outfits, make your own Outfits!
2%
KaanaAurelle 2 votes
New Emotes for Survivors or Taunts and different Moris for the Killers, because you wanna be a toxic gamer AND unique!
6%
TatariusteponmeadirisHuge_BushGuiltiisyain 5 votes
Skins for Survivor Items, Original Killer Powers, and the background of the Campfire Menu, because why not?!
4%
Awkward_FiendTsukiYureiDRSPHILA 3 votes
A different market that allows you to take lesser Items or Addons, to either sell them for Blood Points or to make them into stronger Items or Addons, because you hate farming and grinding!
26%
TapeKnotDimekDelsKibaraMrPenguinElusivePukkaCritical_FishHippiePixel_BoomBotTheEntityNeaDhurl421HeaderBoobaViktor1853PSPVioletCrimesR2kUssuGarlicRiceputtpupper 19 votes
A Story Mode with choices and consequences, along with an Outlast style game play. No heart beat, no red stain. You can choose which Survivor. It could have full dialouge. I doubt they'd do any romance options, but they can if they want to.
10%
IcewhisperThePoliceDerZuntorFobboNoOneKnowsNova_NIGHTMARE_WiriusSwiftWarriorCar 8 votes
Other (Please Specify.)
10%
XsashagreyXDBD78CheeseAntoncatrinmerrittAmelioRenRenDBK1Emerald_Doctor 8 votes

Comments

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452
    A Story Mode with choices and consequences, along with an Outlast style game play. No heart beat, no red stain. You can choose which Survivor. It could have full dialouge. I doubt they'd do any romance options, but they can if they want to.

If it would be like Detroit or something i think it would be cool

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    Custom Presets for Perk Slots, to keep things neat for the next match!

I would prefer improvements to the gameplay and balancing of the game before they try to add anything new. But if I have to choose one, I would like perk loadouts, would be nice to have my Power Struggle or Breakout builds ready to go whenever I want.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

This and story mode would be nice to have. My internet likes to cut off randomly. Playing with bots would be SWEET!

• Amelio
    Amelio Member Posts: 38
    Other (Please Specify.)

I personally really love to see my data as a player like in competitive games: like for each killer the time played, the medium kills per match, the average playtime and the list go on, I would love to see how good I am with certain perks, like, how good I am when playing with like hex: plaything compared to other perks, maybe coulrophobia is actually good and pop is trash for the way I play

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Other (Please Specify.)

Body is 1 character too short.

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

Screams in Lore.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    A different market that allows you to take lesser Items or Addons, to either sell them for Blood Points or to make them into stronger Items or Addons, because you hate farming and grinding!

Please. I want anything to lessen the grind.

• D4M4VR1CK
    D4M4VR1CK Member Posts: 58
    2v8 Mode, obviously!

Either 2vs8, trading/crafting system, or a story mode because those would be cool

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited October 2021

With each chapter / content release I become more and more desperate for some loadout organization Quality of Life changes to the point that I am slowly bringing it up more and more often, and voting for it more and more often.

It's getting really tiresome to have to sift through seven going on eight pages of perks. It's high time Dead By Daylight actually commit to the simple changes the game needs, allowing players to:

• Save custom loadouts
      • Name custom loadouts
    • Search bar to find specific perks by name
      • Search for specific perks by key words
    • Option to search through preset organization categories
      • IE: Healing related perks, Aura reveal related perks, Boon / Hex: Perks, Exhaustion related perks, active perks (Dead Hard, Diversion,) etc.
    • Save custom organization categories
      • IE: meme category, off-meta, meta, chase-heavy, stealth heavy, Niche / Circumstantial, solo, with friends, competitive, casual, etc.

PLEASE BHVR. WE CAN'T KEEP GOING ON LIKE THIS.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443
    Other (Please Specify.)

Pretty much 1/3 of these.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Other (Please Specify.)

*Being able to pimp your own basement with different types of bloodstains, bodys on the walls etc.

*MMR system that gives all survivors equal amount of points for the number of escapes in the team, and equal number of point reduction for deaths. It would encourage camped survivors to hold on until the end knowing they will gain MMR for three escapes, or neither gaining or losing MMR points for 2 escapes.

*Being able to save 3-4 perk builds so you can just press a button to switch around builds for your character. Survivor equips a key with 15 seconds left..you fast switch to your Franklin build instead of not having enough time.

• Emerald_Doctor
    Emerald_Doctor Member Posts: 4
    Other (Please Specify.)

All of the above.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,851

I would kill for a bot mode

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

Also, have block actually do something. If someone is being such a dick that I block them, I never want to play with them again.

• DRSPHILA
    DRSPHILA Member Posts: 3
    Skins for Survivor Items, Original Killer Powers, and the background of the Campfire Menu, because why not?!

I'd like a silent hill background back