So guys and gals who have been on or currently on break

Options
Majin151
Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270
edited October 2021 in General Discussions

What did you spend your free time on

For me it was playing other game series that I wanted to get into for so long speaking of which I highly recommend playing the yakuza and psychonaughts series of games as they're amazing

I may have quit dbd the game but I will still watch fan made content and interact on the forums every once in a while

Comments

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 951
    Options

Well lately i've played Mortal Kombat 11 a fair bit and also got back into Old School Runescape on my tablet, i haven't touched Runescape since 2007, so it's a major Nostalgia trip for me.

• MyelinXCVIII
    MyelinXCVIII Member Posts: 163
    Options

I've been playing many other games and got back into art.

Stranded deep is a gem of a survival game, even though I keep getting injured because I want to watch the sharks

• Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459
    Options

For horror vibes I've been playing Tormented Souls and Them & Us.

As a roguelike fanatic I'm waiting for the latest Isaac DLC to come to console. While waiting I've been playing Hades and Slay the Spire.

Also streams of modded RE and Dark Souls are very entertaining to watch.

• Iudex_Nemesis
    Iudex_Nemesis Member Posts: 326
    Options

Play other games and draw stuff I guess. I'm currently still on my break. Really not in the mood to play DBD right now.

However I do keep up to date with the shrine of secrets since I decided to skip most of the characters. If there is perk I want I'll just log on buy it and log off.

• Xayrlen
    Xayrlen Member Posts: 329
    Options

Playing D&D with my pals. Althought we are experiecned rp'ers, this tabletop is new for us. That to say I'm so sad we discovered it only recently, because we are having a blast.

• spaz
    spaz Member Posts: 29
    Options

I did anything else that wasnt dbd related. I got pissed off to the point that I did not want anything or anyone bringing it up around me. I didnt play for half a year in 2020.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    Options

Working, school, Valheim, and DS3.

Might get back into Paladins though

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

School, and playing other video games.

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 897
    Options

I also beat Psyconauts last month and im with Yakuza right now. Awesome games.

And for DBD to be honest i wanted to try trapper and plague but those new boon totems made me quit after a few matches :S

• zombitehdeath
    zombitehdeath Member Posts: 587
    Options

I been playing on the super mario 35th anniversary collection mainly mario galaxy on my switch which i got a week ago. Been having fun and will play mario 64 afterwords or give it to my brother.

Im hoping to see what vhs has in store as it look fun to play. Sadly i don't have a pc to play it when it come out so im hoping to save up when i can to get one,

• Majin151
    Options

I do hope that game will be fun and successful enough for a console port as I have a crappy pc

• zombitehdeath
    zombitehdeath Member Posts: 587
    Options

im hoping that it might take like eight month at best to port it on console and it might be able to run smoothly on the old gens which will be great since i have an xbox s while my brother has the x version (not series)

plus we get to see how they do patch and added characters if people are waiting to come on there preferred platform. Im just hoping they have mouse and keyboard support because i bought them a few months ago.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,543
    edited October 2021
    Options

I had a stroke in April so I had to take a break from gaming in general

But I'm fine and back to playing games... yes including this one

• Szakally
    Szakally Member Posts: 56
    Options

On my DBD break I play The Walking Dead and other Telltale Games again... And watch movies ^^

• Majin151
    Options

Had a similar break during the anniversary event(had my first anxiety attack and ever since than I couldn't function that well until I got some anxiety medicine) hope you didn't have any issues recovering

• Majin151
    Options

That's good to hear

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 686
    Options

On break now. Started when SBMM first came in and decided to let that burning train crash happen and settle down (still waiting). Than decided to wait for Mikaela to get nerfed in a month since she's an obvious cash grab and her perks will be gitted after people have bought her (i seriously doubt BHVR will do anything else, this is Ash all over again). And am now on an indefinite break of buying things since someone in BHVR feels its okay to lie to their devs AND community.

Been playing Destiny and Mass Effect instead

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Playing Far cry 6 and for honour at the moment. Having way more fun

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

I took breaks since 2018. Longest one being a year.

I just play other games, or watch dbd streams.

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567
    Options

Tomb raider, horizon zero dawn

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

Overwatch... I didn't want to though. The infinite loading screen is the only reason I am playing that trash when I could be playing DBD instead.

• SirCracken
    SirCracken Member Posts: 1,414
    Options

I've been playing the game less and less and was looking for an excuse to stop completely. The NFT controversy was my excuse. I'm now looking for a whole bunch of games that I remember as a kid but never got around to playing.

I'm currently going through the Phoenix Wright Trilogy. The character writing is a little ehhh at times but the court drama scenes are really entertaining.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options

100%ing Yakuza 5 right now.

This game is ridiculously huge, even for a Yakuza game. I'm going to be here for hundreds of hours.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options

Just wait until played through the games and get to The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.

It's the pinacle of the series.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375
    Options

Dark souls 3 for the umteenth time.

Hunt Showdown is my all time favourite at the moment. Had it on console but recently upgraded to PC and i have to say its one of the most enjoyable shooter games i have ever played. Completely different game on PC than console..

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

I took a month off in April. Games in general.

Finished off my screenplay.

• Wiggles_Diggles
    Wiggles_Diggles Member Posts: 178
    Options

Holy crap so I'm not the only person still watching that.

Anyways I for better or for worse have started playing Leauge of Legends again but have just been playing with fronds for the most part and having a good time running dumb team comps.

• notlonely
    notlonely Member Posts: 391
    Options

I've been playing a lot of overwatch recently. It's fun for me again mainly because i got new friends to play with idk