Goosebumps~ (Readers Beware...)

Options
Deathslinger
Deathslinger Member Posts: 570
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

Well, I’m assuming a portion of you probably like creepy stories and might have grown up on the series, even if not, they recently created 2 new movies in 2015 and 2018 and I literally bought a new Goosebumps game yesterday. My point is, the series still has some life in it and it wouldn’t kill any of us to have a topic on if Goosebumps was introduced to DbD.

With 235 published books, very few horror tropes hadn’t been touched on or scary ideas that didn’t have a kid friendly twist. Which horror icon from the series can you remember and would any fit into this game? Is this series too kiddy for you and you think might spoil the DbD mood? Please discuss~. I’ll add a post on my thoughts a lil later, I wanna pull my box of Goosebump books from the attic and go on a nostalgia trip first.

Comments

• The_Geek
    The_Geek Member Posts: 42
    Options

I don’t think this is too kiddy considering people literally die in the books. Also, we NEED this in DBD.

• Immersed_P3_Nea
    Immersed_P3_Nea Member Posts: 49
    Options

This would be amazing, can’t believe I never thought about this before. Goosebumps would be an absolute gold mine of content for DBD to use.

• Soulpaw
    Soulpaw Member Posts: 290
    Options

Slappy comes to mind the most to me as a killer, Maybe the killer lawn gnomes for giggles lol. OH, the executioner from terror tower would probably be the most realistic.

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939
    Options

Guess no one else noticed this thread has been necro'd. It's from July 2020