What new killer would you like to see?

Pinhead in my opinion is an underwhelming killer, but the fact that he's here at all is monumental. Who would you like to see enter The Entities realm, and what kind of perks would they have?

Comments

• botrax
    botrax Member Posts: 633

Its not that i want to see a particular killer but i want a killer with a power like the one freddy used to have.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    edited October 2021

I said this a few times, but I'd kill for an Alien Chapter. I've even made a concept for it

Post edited by ThatOneDemoPlayer on
  • chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Ohhhhhh ######### yessssss.

I like Pinhead and his concept.

New killer - Alien/Xenomorph

Original - Werewolf, Vampire (If built correctly could be cool).

• pyramidheadmain6233
    pyramidheadmain6233 Member Posts: 121

Dude this is actually incredible. I'm making a killer concept too, is it okay if I use the way you formatted yours? Like how you positioned the photo and attributes and all that? I'm not gonna copy any of the data of course, I just like how you built the structure itself.

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297

Alien of course ! Remember my predictions, it will be next year anniversary 😉

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

An original killer related to an ancient civilisation (Medieval Knight, Aztec, Viking...) or a steampunk cyborg or even robot.

• DragonSlayerX67
    DragonSlayerX67 Member Posts: 36

I would like to see an alien killer or a candy man killer but if it was original i would like to see a killer based off a prison warden or a werewolf

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

I want Chucky in the game. They could definitely do it since we have Victor. We could have either Chucky as the killer, or maybe the killer is Charles Lee Ray and there are Good Guy boxes around the map where when called upon, Chucky comes out and can run around and stab nearby survivors to inflict deep wounds or something.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,616

I can't think of any licenses I'd want to see come to the game as a full on new Killer, mostly because I'm not that familiar with horror, but I'd love to see more skins along the same lines as the Crypt TV skins.

Complete pipe dream, but I'd actually spend money on cosmetics for the first time if they did a Grand Highblood from Homestuck for Oni, or a Damara Megido for Spirit...

• Frontdoor6
    Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609
    edited October 2021

Licensed: Candyman, because last year had loads of Candyman-like teases and it built the hype for it, the new movie came out and brought back the Candyman franchise

Original: I'd love a Spider themed killer, mostly because the Observer's Archive cutscenes have been showing large Spiders lately, the newest one even shows a Spider-Human hybrid in his realm, not a memory like the last one

• ThatOneDemoPlayer

It's all good. I'm pretty sure I didn't invent this format and I'm using it because it works for me. Be sure to @ me when you finish that concept. I'd love to check it out

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

The goo stuff from Splinter. I dunno how it'd work, but watching it creep along the environment would be very cool.

• pyramidheadmain6233
    pyramidheadmain6233 Member Posts: 121

Not done yet, but here's what I'm going for, I hope you like it. I need to nerf the perks a little, and write the addons

• Sweet_Tour
    Sweet_Tour Member Posts: 558

I know this sounds dumb but, I want the Green Goblin in Dbd just so I can make Spider-Man quotes the entire time I play. And throw pumpkin bombs at those who anger me.

• nanasi_K9
    nanasi_K9 Member Posts: 501

This is a good topic!

I am disappointed that this game still does not have a clock, robot, golem, or magician killer.

• 1bella_donna_
    1bella_donna_ Member Posts: 3

I would love to see the headless horseman

• PsychoSe7eN
    PsychoSe7eN Member Posts: 5

Licensed:

- xenomorph

- candy man

- wish master

- frank the rabbit

- slender man

Original:

- vampire

- werewolf

- plague doctor

- Crampus

• ThatOneDemoPlayer

That's a cool concept, I love the idea of having a Power that punishes Survivors for doing good and stunning you but at the same time that is his big weakness. If Survivors predrop Pallets you're not getting your Power. Otherwise, for the text on Dehumanization, instead of Furious Lunge, you could write Special Attacks. That way it fits more with current Perks we have in game

• NoTerrorRadius
    NoTerrorRadius Member Posts: 201

The Terminator.

The Druid from Slasher season 3.

The Hammer and The Juggernaut from Thir13en Ghosts.

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

I really wanna see Werewolf...

• Mwasi
    Mwasi Member Posts: 35

Its a pipedream but I would be stoked to see Pumpkinhead!

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735
    edited October 2021

Something that uses flamethrower or some freez effects. That would be super unique and interesting imo. But prob never gona happen since it would be rly hard to make or balance.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Who it is doesnt matter to me but i would like a killer whos fun to play AND go against. A strong killer yes great but annoying to go against not so much. The last few have been annoying, not strong........annoying, makes me not want to face it.

• Sustina
    Sustina Member Posts: 46

Vampire killer sounds very cool so lets pray if one comes its potential wont be wasted.

I still want Jason. It'd be dayum amazing if he could switch styles or something like that. Like between stealth and complete terror. And oh gosh those ki ki ma ma ambient sounds.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Liscenced

Chucky, Pennywise, candyman, Jason, Slenderman, More crypt TV, fearstreet maybe as skins, happy deathday.

Original

Pirate, Knight, cultist, a widow, Mummy, teacher,

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Licensed?

Jason, Candyman (90s), Chucky (in some form) and Alien. That's it. I'll be happy. Would like a Hostel chapter, but the probability of that happening is highly doubtful.

Unlicensed?

Killers influenced by

-vampires

-werewolves

-killer cyborg

-puppet

-spider

• Floppy
    Floppy Member Posts: 50

I want to see a werewolf! I think it would be cool if they made a bulky dog like creature that can leap over the walls to get survivors! Or even crawl over the walls! I want it to (like the pig) have no terror radius while like this! I want it to howl! I would gladly give up pig for a wolfy!

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Scissorman from clock tower

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

Realy? I play him and have tons of fun with him. He has the right feeling for me and honestly as long as the Killer feels good to play I could not care less about how strong it is. I take a good feeling that only gets 1-2 kills over a 4k clunky monster (hi Twins) everyday. But feeling is personal after all.

Now about which Killer am i excited?

Never going to happen but a Bloodborn DLC would be quit nice. There are many boss monsters there that would be very interesting and fitting into DbDs theme as long as you do not take the enldich beings themself. "Micolash, Honst of the Nightmare" or "Father Gascoinge" would be intersting Killers.

Micolash could come with the "Nightmare of Mensis" as a map which would be an indoor map of course but fullfil my dream of a university style map.

No sure about abilities for them but they would be a blast.

A more realistic but still unlikely idea would be Scissorman from the Clocktower or NightCry video game. His ability should be some kind of stealth, maybe letting him enter a locker and then exiting another while getting stealth for a short time. His secondary ability should allow him to dash forwards and injure survivors with his scissor, slowing their action speed after healing from the hit to full health thus empathising wounding multiple survivors and playing with his food.

I do not have any realistic takes on this matter. But if I had to guess I would say that many horror games are now also capable of being interduced into DbD. New perks are going to include more Boon Totems and more Scourge Hooks of course.

• emmap8
    emmap8 Member Posts: 15

maybe the doctor from outlast one, i feel like he could be quite terrifying and could have some cool perks. Like nemesis, they should have variants walk around that can cause damage to you.

• patwas
    patwas Member Posts: 13

Predator with heat vision 😎

• Rhoska
    Rhoska Member Posts: 273

Somekind of Necromancer.

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 277

The Wendigo from Until Dawn would be cool

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

As far as licenced goes i would love to see Chucky.

For original either something fire related or a bug/spider-human hybrid.

That spider hybrid could very much become a reality judging from some of the archive video's

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,859

Some kind of new trap based killer. This probably sounds dumb, but maybe a painter that can paint traps onto walls, that will lash out at survivors if they run by.

• Nyghtmaremoon
    Nyghtmaremoon Member Posts: 25

Krampus in Christmas town

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

Phil swift

A combination of myers and bubba

he stalks you waiting for you to buy flexseal and if you don't he deals a lot of damage with his chainsaw and kills you with the all new tombstone tape

and yes this is my real answer