The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Adept Killer

I achieved the Adept for Nemesis last night and it was just purely coincidental. I was basically just trying to get a feel for the big fella and learn his style but it got me to thinking.

I don’t really have many adept challenges completed with killers but I just really didn’t care. I have just a handful at most and I’ve paid so little attention to it that I’m not sure if I really do have anymore.

point is: how many killers have you achieved adept on and can you name which ones? I’m not asking to actually name them but more an idea of how many of those who play killers care about adept.

Comments

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

On PS4 - pig, legion, spirit, hag, freddy, doctor, plague

PC - wraith, blight, nemesis, and plague again. Aiming for demo next

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,860

Trapper, Trickster, Legion, Huntress, Wraith, Nemesis, Nurse, and P Head are the adepts I have.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I got all of them.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Xbox gamer here

Every single one, same for survivor too

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

My achievement ######### self wouldn't be happy if I didn't keep my 100% status in DbD...

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,734

PC here, and the only one I don't have is Ghostface (there's a couple other achievements I don't have too)

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,304
    edited September 2021

I got at purple ranks after the rank reset.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014

Congrats!

The only killers I don't have adept on yet are Billy and Plague, since they require you to full-on M1 survivors and rarely use your power, and I've been too lazy to do them.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

All of them.

What rank are you? The issue with killer adepts is the increasing threshold of 2 pips with rank.

• Hoodied
    edited September 2021

*cries in left for dead?* yeah same

edit: can't remember if its left behind or left for dead, doesn't matter achievement hard

• Header
    Header Member Posts: 308

Trapper, Wraith, Nurse, Hag, Myers, Doc, Clown, Legion, Blight, Twins, Trickster, Nemesus

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

Oh yeah - my wife and I helped each other with that one before EGC was a thing, can't imagine doing it now with hatch closing forcing EGC and no more gens allowed.

• Hoodied

The closest I have gotten was by getting to a gate and starting it after last gen got finished, but then the killer found me opening the gate and to say I was upset isn't enough to describe it

• KingFieldShipper
    KingFieldShipper Member Posts: 612

I have all of them except oni, executioner and nemesis who I haven't attempted yet. I slowly have been doing them the past month or two. Each one of my adepts I usually got within 1-2 tries, but my god demo and pig were miserable for me. Demo took 16 tries, pig took about 6 for wildly different reasons.

I care about the other killer achievements too, but I wanted to get the adepts before I got to red ranks where it'd be so much harder for me to. I suppose with SBMM and the full rank reset that probably won't be a big deal anymore.

• mouse0270
    mouse0270 Member Posts: 849

All of them right now except for nemsis and trickster.

Nemsis I've spent the last 2 and half hours on...

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 918

I got all of them. The hardest ones for me was Plague, good perks but her kit makes it hard for the adept.

Nurse and Oni close 2nd. Nurse cause I never play her and Oni only because his perks were useless.

• SirGando
    SirGando Member Posts: 374

I got all Killer adepts. Most of them were easy because some killers are just strong or have good perks. I struggled with Myers the most even though i mained him for a while. Pig was also quite hard to get the adept with. i wish i tried adepts earlier when i was in yellow ranks because a merciless is so hard to get in red ranks.....

• zagchwa
    zagchwa Member Posts: 3

FIX ADEPT FOR KILLERS! It IS RIDICULOUS! I just tried one and had a hard hard struggle barely got the 4 kills, as I'm hooking the last one I go, wow, that was hard! glad that is over! then realize after the match, i didn't get it. CHANGE IT TO 4K FOR ADEPT PLEASE!

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I do not use 3 default perks for any killer except for Bubba, and I never take off a 4th perk for him. And after I learned how the emblem system works, I will probably never bother.

• Frontdoor6
    Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609
    edited October 2021

Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, Michael Myers, Spirit (got yesterday), Demogorgon (don't matter now though), Blight, Doctor, Hag, Freddy and Ghostface

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093

I'm currently sitting at all but 3 Adepts. I have everyone but Trapper (I was waiting for the changes to try him), Bubba (who I'm TERRIBLE with and need a ton of practice, and Freddy (who I'm likely to have very high SBMM on). The rest I've gotten, some easier than others.

I didn't care about Adepts initially, but as a challenge, I decided to start trying them. If nothing else, doing so illustrates a number of things: how the Emblem system punishes you in some instances for the stupidest reasons (for example, Plague gets hurt in Malicious by survivors constantly cleansing), how playing TOO well can rob you of Merciless if the match ends too fast, etc.), how much harder it is to get Adept than it is as survivor, and just how useless so many perks are in the game when they're all you have to rely on. I think, though, playing Adept challenges helped me to get better with the killers I used them with, and it helped me focus on different playstyles in those matches than I normally play, which I think helped me improve overall.