Do you main a killer? Why?

Options
2»

Comments

• OhAnotherKai
    OhAnotherKai Member Posts: 24
    Options

I main trickster because hitting consecutive shots makes my brain happy brain! It becomes even happier brain when I can manage to get people down super fast! Plus, I love mixing and matching his cosmetics.

• FellowKillerMain
    FellowKillerMain Member Posts: 858
    edited October 2021
    Options

Yes, because the game does too much for survivors. The same way people used to complain about spirit being gross to play as because she makes things too easy, also applies to playing survivor. Playing killer is more engaging imo.

Oh, like a single killer... actually no, I don't. I think I switch killers every match unless im trying new builds.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    Options

Executioner because Decisive Strike has given me PTSD

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544
    Options

1 word

Tombstone

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

I main a group of killers instead of only one.

Plague - I like her unique gameplay and she's one of the most cool looking.

Trapper - Satisfaction when a looper get caugh in a trap.

Nemesis - Resident Evil fan and I love his power and the mechanic of the zombies (despite them being bugged).

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544
    edited October 2021
    Options

everygame i run the most toxic and annoying builds that bring me innerpeace such as

tombstone myers

gen hostage doctor

basement bubba

ninja spirit

devour hillbilly

infinite tier 3 Blighted serum myers

impossible skillcheck doctor

jumpscare myers

devour hope nurse

mad grit legion

devour hope deathslinger

all the good stuff

• Swampoffering
    Swampoffering Member Posts: 384
    Options

Main Billy, since the first time I played Him... I falled in LOVE with this killer. Then Behaviour nerfed him to the ground but I still loved him and I keep playing him every day.

No, I don't like Oni, that is insulting my dear B.

• Mogwai_the_barbarian
    Options

I main Billy because I love the OG killers and his mobility is a huge bonus. After they neutered him, it's been more challenging, but playing him with no add-ons does feel more gratifying.

I also main Ghostface because I absolutely love the stealth aspect. Sure, you can do real well with him if you play him right, and when that happens.. I have fun with the remaining survivors and try to make it fun for all. I've made a lot of friends doing this.

• pyramidheadmain6233
    pyramidheadmain6233 Member Posts: 119
    Options

I have actively played Pyramid Head since I got the game a couple back in April. I have played no one else unless I need their perks