What map does the game always give you

For a specific killer. You know, whenever you want to play a specific killer but the game just wants to mess with you so they give you either a bad map or the exact same map you played last time for that killer. Heres my list
Trapper- McMillan estate 
Wraith- Yamaoka estate 
Hillbilly- Grim Pantry and The Game
Nurse- Lerys
Hag- Autohaven wreckers 
Doctor- Coldwind farm
Micheal- Coldwind farm and lerys
Leatherface- Red Forest and Grim Pantry 
Huntress- Autohaven Wreckers
Freddy- COLDWIND ****ING FARM
Pig- The Asylum 
Clown- Grim Pantry
Spirit- AUTOHAVEN ****ING WRECKERS 
Legion- Pale Rose and Grim Pantry 

Comments

• Chroma
    Chroma Member Posts: 37

every time i play nurse the game laughs in my face and gives me Lerys as if it wasn't hard enough on console haha

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,221

I'm unlucky, but not that unlucky. Except for Anna. If I get a corn map ONE MORE TIME WITH HER... I'm sorry, where was I?

Also, for the longest time, Hillbilly and Haddonfield were hand in hand. It was one of the reasons why I hated playing him. But that recently stopped, and Hillbilly is one of my better Killers.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

As Billy I always get the swamp for some reason. It sucks.

• yasminekh990
    yasminekh990 Member Posts: 2

with michael i either get the swamp or coldwind

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

Every time I play killer either I get AutoPallets or Coldwind.
    But I prefer those maps than Ormond, that map sucks ass.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Clown with instadown bottles - Coldwind. Every single time. I can't use black wards with these anymore because I have to use map offerings now. 100% serious. I struggle to track people in the corn, especially when they're spinning around trying to avoid the bottles so yeah it's no fun.

Trapper - The Game. Great, the one map where traps are visible. Funny because if ever I face trapper its on macmillan or haddonfield, good maps for him.

Hag/spirit/huntress - Azarovs resting place. Not even joking, if I use a slow killer I'm 95% guarenteed to get this ######### oversized map. I have to go with 3 gen strat but that gets me accused of camping.
  • RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65

As huntress, Its always either the game
    which sucks ass,
    or red forest.
    Either those two or auto pallets without brutal strength

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

Rotten Fields or Swamp

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    I’ve become very good with Huntress and Spirit but the game ALWAYS gives me Springwood, Cornfield (ALWAYS Rancid Abattoir), or Shelter Woods. When I’m killer my preferred maps are the Game map or Asylum. I despise the original three and I’m sick of Springwood.

DBD just loves to screw around with me. “Oh, you though you were getting a nice open map to stalk with?” *loads in and gets Rotten Fields with Myers*.

”You wanted to play Nurse this round?” *loads in and gets Lery’s*
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Map selection has been kind to me lately. The only pattern I noticed was that if I used an Ebony Mori (I used several because event + prestiging Spirit), I would always get thrown into The Game, which helped a lot with those 4ks.

Other than that, I have been lucky. As Killer, its always Badham or Autoheaven Wreckers. As Survivor, mostly farm maps and Yamaoka Estate.
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited December 2018

Today it was any Farm map
    Yesterday it was Yamaoka estate

Wonder what tomorrow will be...

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Farm map the cats out of the bag, farm maps have the highest survival rate. So 70% of my games is a corn infested holed walls with a ridiclous number of safe as fk jungle gyms. Way i see it the game had its map add multiple additional pallets added were eintitled as killers to a reworked coldwind farm maps. Starting with making the loops less braindead.
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Azarov's, the two-zone version with the strip in the center connecting them.

As a survivor, I get the stupid version with the basement in the center, which means every hook is a basement hook (it's incredibly unbalanced).