Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Michael Myers has he currently stands

Countfunkular
Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
edited December 2018 in General Discussions
Yep it's that time again to talk about Michael Myers.

Basically has a title says I would like to know public opinion on Michael Myers aka the shape. Honestly I quite enjoy playing against him and playing has him however, there's one glaring issue with Michael. That I suppose makes a lot of sense depending on how you look at it.

For him to be powerful he has to slow the game down.

Seriously oh, maybe it's just me but if a Michael isn't prepared he's the only going to get destroyed because of his lack of Aura perks or the lack of a ruin. Maybe it's just me but it feels kind of sad that certain colors like Michael or Freddy need to slow the game down to build some momentum. However when Michael gets his momentum going it's very hard for him to stop compared to Freddy.

So I suppose what I'm really asking is and everybody's personal opinion what would you do to change Michael even if it's just a minor one?

No Cosmetics don't count.

Edit.
As it currently seems people are either saying is add-ons are to overpowered... or he's fine where he is. To be honest at the reading all of this. I suppose my point Still Remains and I'm very happy that my discussions didn't burst into flames.
Post edited by Countfunkular on

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    I'd nerf his add ons. They feel like BS.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895
    edited December 2018

I love Michael. Both playing as him and against him. I'm a Michael main as killer.

I think most killers need to slow the game down. Its hardly exclusive to Myers. Its very easy to get gen rushed with an organized team. Its why most killers use hex ruin, in spite of it often being taken out early in the game. They need it to slow the game down, if even just for a little bit.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Idk how, but i'd try to make him more enjoyable to play as.
    Yeah, unpopular opinion: I don't like how he plays, staring at people isn't my thing.
    Just like how i don't like Nurse cause of HUEEE HAHHHH HEYAHOYOOOOO!

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614

I love Michael. Both playing as him and against him. I'm a Michael main as killer.

I think most killers need to slow the game down. Its hardly exclusive to Myers. Its very easy to get gen rushed with an organized team. Its why most killers use hex ruin, in spite of it often being taken out early in the game. They need it to slow the game down, if even just for a little bit.

Yep. Suvivors gen rushing is always a chance for any killer imo
  • TestDStrike
    TestDStrike Member Posts: 71

Micheal is op tho.

• ForeheadSurviors
    ForeheadSurviors Member Posts: 154
    Nothing is wrong with myers he’s the only killer the devs have gotten right speaking from a balance prospective.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

That feeling when you get denied tier 2 for ages...... I hate SWF so much

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I'd buff him to have no cap on his stalk, 20% faster EW gain, let him stalk mapwide which means if you're in his sight, you're screwed, give him cornvision for stalking and make him EW1 110% MS. Mike now has a base as powerful as Billy.

• foxboxunionttv
    foxboxunionttv Member Posts: 48

Micheal is op tho.

He definitely isn't op. He can be looped for 5 gens like most killers and doesn't have a good way of ending a chase. Mike is just a little better then clown if anything .
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

He's got some of the best add ons in the game. I think the only change I would want on him is just cosmetics.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    He’s a mid tier Killer. People tend to overrate him because of his insta-down, low terror radius, and add-ons. He can still be looped for days, you can look around for him, and his strongest add-ons have some pretty big drawbacks (Tombstone Piece only gives you one kill before you have to get back to tier 3, Judith’s slows you down and requires a lot of evil, anything that increases EW3 duration also increases the evil required to reach it, and Judith’s + Perma EW3 requires so much evil that a half-decent Survivor team can starve you and finish all or most of the gens by the time he reaches EW3). 
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    He's bugged rn
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@redsopine01 said:
    He's bugged rn

How? (actually asking, not being sarcastic)

I played him this weekend and he seemed fine.

• redsopine01
    I made a post the answer why is at the end of it and ignore the guy called mystic I'm 100% sure if killed him before and he's trolling my posts when I point legit issues in the game tat turn a mid tier into high teir when abused
  • Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

@The_Crusader said:

Because survivors are stupid and let him feed upon them. Even his mori addons have built-in counter, the mighty lockers. Almost any addons that killers have can be countered in some way if survivors just think which they really don't want to.
    Better nerf everything just to be safe it's fun and not too difficult for them to play against.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    You mean the add-ons that force him to stalk really slow and makes his movement speed super slow too? Yes lets nerf his high risk high reward add-ons lol. If you can't beat a super slow Myers that needs time to stalk then it's either you're trash at hiding or you want him to win. I've beaten so many Myers that use Tombstone & Unlimited T3 because all you have to do is gen rush before he actually gets to level 3.
  • Dokta_Carter
    edited December 2018
    I made a post the answer why is at the end of it and ignore the guy called mystic I'm 100% sure if killed him before and he's trolling my posts when I point legit issues in the game tat turn a mid tier into high teir when abused
    But dude. Your so enigmatic in that and just say "Devs Know it" isn't a valid thing. What if they actually dont? You can say the "result" but not the cause of result
  • Attackfrog

@redsopine01 said:

Yup, saw it, thanks (not being sarcastic).

I have a Meyers daily so it is a very opportune bug. Hopefully I can get it to work lol!

• redsopine01

@redsopine01 said:

I have a Meyers daily so it is a very opportune bug. Hopefully I can get it to work lol!

Good luck just don't camp
  • Hybrid_Wolf
    Hybrid_Wolf Member Posts: 24

@The_Crusader said:

Dude there is nothing wrong with his Add Ons you're just an Entitled Survivor Main

• Attackfrog

@redsopine01 said:
    Attackfrog said:

@redsopine01 said:

Lol...you can't stop me....NOBODY CAN!!!!!!

• redsopine01

@redsopine01 said:
    Attackfrog said:

@redsopine01 said:

Waitbare you on ps4
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

@The_Crusader said:

Dude there is nothing wrong with his Add Ons you're just an Entitled Survivor Main

Wow. You jumped to that conclusion quick.

Funny how I get called a killer main and a survivor main.
  • Attackfrog

@redsopine01 said:
    Attackfrog said:

@redsopine01 said:

Attackfrog said:

@redsopine01 said:

Waitbare you on ps4

I play mostly PC. I have it for PS4 but I never play it on that platform.

• Dokta_Carter

@The_Crusader said:

Wow. You jumped to that conclusion quick.

Funny how I get called a killer main and a survivor main.
    You are actually.  A Fourm main(joke)