i owe a huge apology.

I just gotta say i owe a huge apology to the community. In the past i use to gripe about how one sided the game was. How much an advantage survivors had over the killer. I just gotta say if i could turn back time.. I'd punch myself right in the mouth. They have made it so easy to play killer now everyone is doing it. We got such a influx of people playing killer and 99.9 percent of them do nothing but camp and tunnel.

Add to that the fact that adding addition things like slow vaulting. Every single time i try to vault i end up getting hit cause the game slows me down from a dead run. it really sucks.

I guess if i could really turn back time i would advice myself to just deal with it. Practice. Get better.. Then reaching the top as a red rank or rank 1 killer really would mean something.

yours truly,

thomas

Comments

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

lol

• thomasnut
    thomasnut Member Posts: 113
    edited December 2018

@Iceman said:
    Playing as the Killer is more stressful than playing survivors. There is nothing easy about playing killer. As a survivor  player you may be use to taking advantage of certain mechanics that once its gone you feel like the whole game is collapsing. I play solo survivor and have no problem with surviving. 

And camp/tunnel, I know it could be frustrating but either just hurry and move on to the next game.

complete crap.. i'm a killer main and when i tell you they made it so easy for killers you can take it to the bank.. When they continue to add things to the game like slow vaulting as indicated above.. it's just terrible. we are talking i'm running straight at a window or pallet and the game slows me down.. If you watch my streams you will see 95% of the time when i get hit it's for this reason or i have already vaulted and still getting hit. Not when i'm close to the window but a step or two away as i'm running.

The camping tunneling is the worst it's ever been.

Edited this to add. he suggest moving on to the next game.. It's not a fun experience when 49 out of 50 games in a row is the exact same thing.. Get hooked, Killer is either camping or proximity camping, you get rescued and the killer goes straight for the rescued survivor. It's at an all time low..

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Nurse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SWF>>>>Killers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Solo survivor.

• thomasnut

don't worry. i expect the killers to defend this crap. it's all good.

• Raziel
    Raziel Member Posts: 100

When a killer main switches to survivor the average IQ of both sides increases.

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    edited December 2018
    thomasnut said:

@Iceman said:
    Playing as the Killer is more stressful than playing survivors. There is nothing easy about playing killer. As a survivor  player you may be use to taking advantage of certain mechanics that once its gone you feel like the whole game is collapsing. I play solo survivor and have no problem with surviving. 

And camp/tunnel, I know it could be frustrating but either just hurry and move on to the next game.

complete crap.. i'm a killer main and when i tell you they made it so easy for killers you can take it to the bank.. When they continue to add things to the game like slow vaulting as indicated above.. it's just terrible. we are talking i'm running straight at a window or pallet and the game slows me down.. If you watch my streams you will see 95% of the time when i get hit it's for this reason or i have already vaulted and still getting hit. Not when i'm close to the window but a step or two away as i'm running.

The camping tunneling is the worst it's ever been.

Edited this to add. he suggest moving on to the next game.. It's not a fun experience when 49 out of 50 games in a row is the exact same thing.. Get hooked, Killer is either camping or proximity camping, you get rescued and the killer goes straight for the rescued survivor. It's at an all time low..

That slow vaulting? It happens to me to...
    But only when i have bad connection to the killer 
    Every single other vault i do when i have an okay to great connection is perfectly fine. So ether that must be a connection problem, or i must be 1000x lucky. 
    And a hit through the window? Connection problems can cause that as well. Even if its in the not crap but not amazing catagory. 
    When i have a great connection with the killer i never get hit through a window
  • Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Did you consider that if you never played survivor enough then you may not be the best at survivor gameplay ?

Also if you're getting hit through windows often then you're either too greedy with them or you were out of position to even get through without getting hit in the first place.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Omg we need the lol button back... 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

• Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    I'm sorry to point this out but you might want to go back and punch yourself twice...

When it comes down to playing killer it's ridiculously stressful no matter what type of killer you are. Has for you expect us to get upset or defend this.

don't expect too many of us to really defend this just laugh given how many post killers and survivors make about The Killers job being a living hell. 

I'm sorry but in all honesty. I play half & half. That being the case I get the horrors of Both Worlds. Playing a solo Survivor is annoying but easy and playing a killer can be exceedingly difficult and stress-inducing. Doesn't matter if you're going against survive with friends or whole group of solos
  • ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    edited December 2018
    I'm sorry to point this out but you might want to go back and punch yourself twice...

When it comes down to playing killer it's ridiculously stressful no matter what type of killer you are. Has for you expect us to get upset or defend this.

don't expect too many of us to really defend this just laugh given how many post killers and survivors make about The Killers job being a living hell. 

I'm sorry but in all honesty. I play half & half. That being the case I get the horrors of Both Worlds. Playing a solo Survivor is annoying but easy and playing a killer can be exceedingly difficult and stress-inducing. Doesn't matter if you're going against survive with friends or whole group of solos
    Agreed. 

You know what just punch yourself 3 times and we'll call it even.
    The third is for being a. 4head survivor main
  • thomasnut

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Countfunkular said:

Agreed. 

Now i'm the one that wished i had a lol button. After reading both of these it appears maybe these two also need to punch themselves., If you truly believe its stressful to play killer, especially these days after all the buffs to killer and nerfs to survivor.. It's truly sad. That's all i'm gonna continue to say about it cause truly reading these replies is a joke. Not to mention some individuals clearly need to invest in getting some reading comprehension skills,.

Here i will simplify it for you. i clearly said i'm a killer main. I play survivor a bit more now since good friends ask me to play. It is 100x easier to play killer. There is no horror to playing killer. There is 0 stress in playing killer nor the least bit difficult. In fact the only time it becomes a challenge is after you prestige a killer and don't have the perks/add ons anymore.

You know what the biggest challenge to killer is for me? Trying not to pip. The removal of pallets, removal of windows and looping spots, the nerfs to healing, exhaustion, reducing the red stain on killers,and the best one to date, introducing slow vaulting so even if you hit a widow at a dead run you slow down and slow vault. These people try to talk about positioning and getting greedy. i almost fell down laughing it's such a poor explanation.

When you are at a dead run or sitting right in front of a widow lets say at the killer shack or pallet and the killer is still at the far corner of the killer shack or around the other side of the pallet and they can run, lunge and hit you faster than you can just crawl thru or over something right in front of you for no other reason then the game forces you to slow vault. Especially when you are on the other side of the pallet or widow and running away. it's an issue. There is no excuse or explanation you can give that will justify it. None whatsoever.

End of story.. Have a nice day.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Master said:

@Bravo0413 said:
    Omg we need the lol button back... 

Here you go, bookmark it :wink:

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    thomasnut said:

I just gotta say i owe a huge apology to the community. In the past i use to gripe about how one sided the game was. How much an advantage survivors had over the killer. I just gotta say if i could turn back time.. I'd punch myself right in the mouth. They have made it so easy to play killer now everyone is doing it. We got such a influx of people playing killer and 99.9 percent of them do nothing but camp and tunnel.

Add to that the fact that adding addition things like slow vaulting. Every single time i try to vault i end up getting hit cause the game slows me down from a dead run. it really sucks.

I guess if i could really turn back time i would advice myself to just deal with it. Practice. Get better.. Then reaching the top as a red rank or rank 1 killer really would mean something.

yours truly,

thomas

Don’t worry these people arguing with you are the ones always crying on here for a buff , you have to remember these are the same people who think if you tbag and loop around one pallet for x amount of seconds then you should get the exposed effect and the pallet break itself .... literally saw that on here before
  • ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797

@thomasnut said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Countfunkular said:

Agreed. 

Now i'm the one that wished i had a lol button. After reading both of these it appears maybe these two also need to punch themselves., If you truly believe its stressful to play killer, especially these days after all the buffs to killer and nerfs to survivor.. It's truly sad. That's all i'm gonna continue to say about it cause truly reading these replies is a joke. Not to mention some individuals clearly need to invest in getting some reading comprehension skills,.

Here i will simplify it for you. i clearly said i'm a killer main. I play survivor a bit more now since good friends ask me to play. It is 100x easier to play killer. There is no horror to playing killer. There is 0 stress in playing killer nor the least bit difficult. In fact the only time it becomes a challenge is after you prestige a killer and don't have the perks/add ons anymore.

You know what the biggest challenge to killer is for me? Trying not to pip. The removal of pallets, removal of windows and looping spots, the nerfs to healing, exhaustion, reducing the red stain on killers,and the best one to date, introducing slow vaulting so even if you hit a widow at a dead run you slow down and slow vault. These people try to talk about positioning and getting greedy. i almost fell down laughing it's such a poor explanation.

When you are at a dead run or sitting right in front of a widow lets say at the killer shack or pallet and the killer is still at the far corner of the killer shack or around the other side of the pallet and they can run, lunge and hit you faster than you can just crawl thru or over something right in front of you for no other reason then the game forces you to slow vault. Especially when you are on the other side of the pallet or widow and running away. it's an issue. There is no excuse or explanation you can give that will justify it. None whatsoever.

End of story.. Have a nice day.

First off baby diapers ive been playing since launch , second, i never said playing killer is harder now. If anything it's a huge and big step away from what it used to be.
    I'm only telling you to punch yourself 3 times because youre the moron who never decided to play both sides until recently, i played both since the beginning and took into account both sides whenever everything that was ######### ######### was introduced.

There still is stress for killers and it's in rank 1-4 idk who you think youre fooling man but id love to see you get stomped by actual 4 man swfs