MMR= awful

kaneyboy
kaneyboy Member Posts: 260
edited October 2021 in General Discussions

how am I facing brand new killers as a survivor who has played for over 2 years? literally just watched a 4 swyf group who have got thousands of hours demolish a killer with 2 yellow rank perks who was new.... I feel at this stage everyone is just being placed with anyone because lobby times were so crap.

Comments

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    edited October 2021

Well at least they said: "Death is not an escape." Lol.

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939

It's such garbage. I just played 8 survivor matches (Solo). ZERO escapes. Every Killer borderline face-camped and tunneled right off the hook, so I gave up. There's no point because I don't want to deal with that all the time.

So I dusted off Killer, which I haven't played in months (and I was never that great at it because I feel console is severely disadvantaged that way), I'm up against a 4-man SWF who were doing flashlight saves, hook mobbing/blocking- an obviously coordinated team on coms. They all had their perks cohesive and everything. I tried to stomach it 2 more times, and always the same. I only got a kill or two because of NOED.

It's so ridiculous.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

They need to remove averaging for sbmm and the soft cap. Just feels like they will throw anyone at killers to quicken the que times.

• Posh_xp
    Posh_xp Member Posts: 18

I have been enjoying it, my matches as killer feel like a challenge that I have a chance at beating.

• shelobster
    shelobster Member Posts: 272

I feel like the only way to save the situation would be to just make matchmaking completely random. It's not working. No one is having fun. When the event ends everyone will just stop playing because the whole thing was such a miserable experience.